Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Another new thread about building system
I thought about bumping old one, but realized it was closed already, so new one.

So just a remainder that things had been mentioned in this thread still not implemented regardless discussing fixing new models for months just since 1.11 release.

Also, on 'anyone can build' point.
You, Kaasovic, said about sharing support responsibility in the team so some people should build and some should heal. To make game more challenging and such.
Why it doesn't work. (I'm talking about pubs because yes with house event coordination everything is possible even with new system.) Majority of shielders are tome and healbringers, and it's very logical for infantry to be medics. But from support perspective shielders indeed should build cades.
Because:
  • only they know which gap/orientation do they want
  • they're nearby cades position
  • they don't need to replenish ammo between waves
  • they don't need to prepare shooting positions between waves like platforms, protecting waves and such
  • they spend their time being AFK most of the run so why don't make something useful in-between waves
So it's them who should build cades and they can't now.

And if you're shielder and not a medic and disagree with me - why  don't you build???

And please don't close discussing topics on such important matters before fixes are implemented and everything is Nice again.
Please; "If a moderator has closed down previous topics on the same subject, be sensible and do not start a similar thread under a new title. This is likely to end up with the same players making the same posts as before and will encourage the wrath of the moderators."

We are busy with changes and will deploy when we feel comfortable to.
We do ask for a little bit of patience.