Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea Art
(17-02-2019, 11:14 PM)Sinner Wrote: So I found this image of someone else's model of a halberd and it made me think, there aren't many naval themed items in game. Does anyone have an opinion on this? Maybe some Swadian navy themed items (kraken, fish scales, sea monster) would be interesting to see in game? I've already been messing around with some designs similar to the halberd but nothing I like quite yet. 

[Image: QK9jH5t.jpg]

I personally like the look as long as it stays medival-like, but belive the Nords have way more to do with ships than Swadians tbh.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Zocki needs something to do i see so i made him a project 

Spent a bit more time thinking about what needs a model that he could do and well i always wanted a jorm that was mara locked so you have nothing holding you back here as we don't even have it.

As it would be a hero locked thing do as you please to make it stand out. I've made some sort of scroll work you can use if you wish it's very basic so you don't need to deal with any copyright stuff. 
[Image: 2535c2e77410271a8764d12050c246c1.png]

Was going to make a handle but eh its 1 am I'm sure you have some idea's in there.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-02-2019, 01:38 PM)Woody Wrote: Zocki needs something to do i see so i made him a project 

Spent a bit more time thinking about what needs a model that he could do and well i always wanted a jorm that was mara locked so you have nothing holding you back here as we don't even have it.

As it would be a hero locked thing do as you please to make it stand out. I've made some sort of scroll work you can use if you wish it's very basic so you don't need to deal with any copyright stuff. 
[Image: 2535c2e77410271a8764d12050c246c1.png]

Was going to make a handle but eh its 1 am I'm sure you have some idea's in there.
This looks nice  Tongue Will model it when I´ve done my other Models that I am currently working on. And yeah I have some cool ideas to make it look even more cool than it looks at the picture Smile
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
What about polearm axes? There are many spears, pikes and halberds and only two axes. Long War Axe and Great Long Axe from marketplace. Maybe add some new? For example hero or marauder locked, shorter and slower than halberds and spears but with more damage? You can try to do something like that, would be great :

[Image: 512fx512f] [Image: 512fx512f][Image: 512fx512f]
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath
Made that Royal Helmet....
https://p3d.in/3vonu

https://p3d.in/yZk0s

Also made the spear that woody posted.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(23-02-2019, 02:12 PM)Rilvenar Wrote: What about polearm axes? There are many spears, pikes and halberds and only two axes. Long War Axe and Great Long Axe from marketplace. Maybe add some new? For example hero or marauder locked, shorter and slower than halberds and spears but with more damage? You can try to do something like that, would be great :

[Image: 512fx512f] [Image: 512fx512f][Image: 512fx512f]

or we could just have some good legendary 2h axes instead of replacing them with the ones in market
We got Dwarf Axe already!!!!!!
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
H-plate looks like shit. Never drawn armour before other than the helm and that was not even "drawing" 

I would recommend it going more with Dark Gothic boots/gloves.

The bottom is a bit like the Gilded Bear so I could do just about that. If anything this could be from that "set"
On that topic, this armour could have some nice wolf fur on the back to cover the crappy looking dark black on all heraldic armours.  
[Image: 90203562e57940c20645abe4b063aed5.png]

the shitty way to see what i mean 
[Image: 29404559518f08b5afe093da9addc85a.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Here's some ideas for helmets I think could be really cool to see modeled/ sketched
ALSO I am thinking about working on some Teutonic/Crusader artwork as well, any suggestions?

This skull would be really cool to see in game imo:
[Image: Cs0IK0I.jpg]

Im working on making this one more Swadian/fit more with medieval rather than Roman gladiator but this is some cool insipiration 
[Image: gCkh2fl.jpg]
[Image: jNKFWjJ.jpg]
Loots:
Steel Stinger ~ 1/23/16
Gilded Bear Armour ~ 5/18/18
Defender Helmet ~ 6/8/2018
Perhaps something like this?

[Image: gJg85nD.jpg]
[Image: jNKFWjJ.jpg]
Loots:
Steel Stinger ~ 1/23/16
Gilded Bear Armour ~ 5/18/18