Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom
I agree with you Ryndell and Woody and I like the Idea of pseudorandom i already thought about an algorythm, to write down, to help the devsteam and make this idea tasty.

But  i like to point out that such chance wont come, since the way the lootsystem works (totaly random (?)) its keeps the Player intrested it creates a "addictive quality"( see Woody in example) 
Becus you never now if the next Run is blessing with a drop.
If you know every 200 Odins you loot it wouldnt be appealing enough to Play it right now, you just Play your Safe 4-5 Rag Run every event and thats all.
Since Ni is a game and the devs of a game like that a game is played they will keep the addictive quality high so ppl Stay and Play.

I would suggest a pity timer type system, where if you play 50-100 rag runs without looting your loot chance goes up 2-3x until you loot. then it gets reset back to 1.

However... theres like no way the devs would TRACK these stats and impliment this type of system sadly. Maybe... very doubtful
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(28-01-2019, 07:23 AM)Lothar Wrote: since the way the lootsystem works (totaly random (?)) 

It's not truly random or the random definition you will see on google. 

Even random.org is not that definition as if you new some facts beforehand you could predict the outcome 

https://www.random.org/randomness/ -> RANDOM.ORG is a true random number service that generates randomness via atmospheric noise.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(28-01-2019, 07:23 AM)Lothar Wrote: I agree with you Ryndell and Woody and I like the Idea of pseudorandom i already thought about an algorythm, to write down, to help the devsteam and make this idea tasty.

But  i like to point out that such chance wont come, since the way the lootsystem works (totaly random (?)) its keeps the Player intrested it creates a "addictive quality"( see Woody in example) 
If you know every 200 Odins you loot it wouldnt be appealing enough to Play it right now, you just Play your Safe 4-5 Rag Run every event and thats all.
Since Ni is a game and the devs of a game like that a game is played they will keep the addictive quality high so ppl Stay and Play.

U cant rly say that everyone enjoys that mod as much as Woody 

Since alot of guys simply quit because they get annoyed that people loot and they dont 

And tbh u cant get some legendarys without looting atleast something for example stuff like Tempest Typhoon or Ailadrood pretty much all the old players and "rich" ones just wait until a certain item drops they can buy 

Anyways a system like the legendary loot currency or something like that stated above would be nice
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(28-01-2019, 07:32 AM)Coconut Wrote: I would suggest a pity timer type system, where if you play 50-100 rag runs without looting your loot chance goes up 2-3x until you loot. then it gets reset back to 1.

However... theres like no way the devs would TRACK these stats and impliment this type of system sadly. Maybe... very doubtful

A system similar to that would be in my opinion the most elegant solution, because it would encourage playing, increases perceived  fairness, and still has a reasonable amount of randomness to it.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
(28-01-2019, 07:41 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: U cant rly say that everyone enjoys that mod as much as Woody 

Na just found a game i can multi task and do other things at the same time such as Work, Music, Moveis, etc... that's why i don't actively use Ts each day like some people. Even when I'm in ts i have it muted most of the time.

Unlike most if not all main stream games this had it all covered so just never moved. Trading is half the game to me and its skill cap or max wealth has not even been hit yet. (Having All Things)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Yeah Trading was like 70% game for me aswell but u understand what i did mean with that sentence

Even to start with trading for profit or how people call it "scamming" u need a starting budget 

And the first time it was quite worth trading for profit was with legendarys

But i dont have to tell u how that shit works Woody
Legendary Loots :

True random doesn't exists, if you are interested in how random numbers are generated, there a plenty of cool articles you can read on how random numbers are generated. Nordivasion does use the best function available to generate a random number.

Not to be a party breaker to the idea stated in OP, but it has one major flaw; the development team doesn't intervene in the market, therefor we can't control the droprate of legendaries based on value.

I don't think the development team should ever intervene in the market.

NordInvasion does have a pool where a legendary is selected from and some items have a higher chance in the pool then others
(28-01-2019, 07:41 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:
(28-01-2019, 07:23 AM)Lothar Wrote: I agree with you Ryndell and Woody and I like the Idea of pseudorandom i already thought about an algorythm, to write down, to help the devsteam and make this idea tasty.

U cant rly say that everyone enjoys that mod as much as Woody 

Since alot of guys simply quit because they get annoyed that people loot and they dont 

And tbh u cant get some legendarys without looting atleast something for example stuff like Tempest Typhoon or Ailadrood pretty much all the old players and "rich" ones just wait until a certain item drops they can buy 

Anyways a system like the legendary loot currency or something like that stated above would be nice

Atleast for high tier items you either need legendaries to reach whatever value they are set at by the community or an out-of-game currency, which, in my eyes, has a negative inpact as anyone has the possibility to buy and just set a new in-game-currency price for it, as long as they're the only one selling it.

When it comes to less popular or simply more avaiable items, there is a high chance of actually buying them just by the time one has spend on the servers (as in by cash and mats), especially with the recent possibility of upgrading items.

Obviously this game lives from the RNG-factor but its pretty visible that atleast some drop rates changed. Some items are not dropped at all, also the general amount of drops per day is pretty low atm compared to earlier this year and especially compared to times in 2018 (probably also compared to before that but I can't actually judge that). We've had about 2-4 drops during events most of the time by an average of 5 runs. The past 6 events gave us 1 drop by about 5-8 runs per event (not taking into account that multiple public runs were also done).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Lets say u want to buy an Hurricane Bow that is about 20m

Just by playing and selling ur mats and convert ur assist xp into gold it still takes an huge amount of time to archieve it

A good thing in that community is that there are Tournaments and Giveaways sometimes where people can shorten their time to archieve such a legendary

Edit: But house craftables that are locked for one class for example Huntress got already an huge buff in 2018 so legendarys are not that necessary to have but hey who wants craftables if u can have legendarys Smile
Legendary Loots :