Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Legendary chance to pseudorandom
(29-01-2019, 06:45 PM)Terath Wrote: For me, the ideal timeframe of earning a legendary is around 3-4 months. I'm not even going to attempt to do calculations for how many runs that would be, because I suck at math, but I think that 3-4 months of consistent play should net you at least one legendary a year, based on your effort.

And that is imo the essence. So if there is a list of priorities, it would be nice if
you guys just let this one overtake a few others on the way to top of that
list and all would be happy with the thought "Sth will happen to it soon!"

Me too Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(30-01-2019, 01:51 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(29-01-2019, 06:45 PM)Terath Wrote: For me, the ideal timeframe of earning a legendary is around 3-4 months. I'm not even going to attempt to do calculations for how many runs that would be, because I suck at math, but I think that 3-4 months of consistent play should net you at least one legendary a year, based on your effort.

And that is imo the essence. So if there is a list of priorities, it would be nice if
you guys just let this one overtake a few others on the way to top of that
list and all would be happy with the thought "Sth will happen to it soon!"

Me too Smile

Terath Wrote: This is all just an idea, and is all my personal opinion. This idea does not represent the beliefs of the people on the development team, only my own.

Edit: Also, I should clarify. This system would run alongside the current one, meaning you would still be able to loot legendaries like you do currently. Note that if a system similar to mine ever got added alongside, drop rates would be lowered for legendaries as to compensate for the massive influx of new ones that would be following. The first couple of months would be very dry, but after people start earning their own, I think it would work out just fine.
While this is just my personal opinion on what drops should be, I do hope that we eventually add a system that is fair not through chance but through effort.
-
Slightly unrelated, but my personal goal for NordInvasion other than doing front-end stuff like models, textures and items, is to add more goals for players to achieve and more longer term goals so the game doesn't get boring as fast. I don't know what form that would be, so if you have an idea either PM it to me, Kaasovic or post it here in feature requests. Most of the time, you will get denied because the game doesn't allow it or because it wouldn't work, but every once in a while there is a genuinely workable good idea that comes from feature requests that simply makes the game better as a result. So I implore people to keep making feature requests. We do read every single one and they do help.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
"This is unfair that some red shirt looted ailadrodd after 2 weeks of playing, and I got wormbane after a year..."
_
this is not true. In fact: "some red shirt looted many legendary items (3 items) for one day of playing (<20 hours), I have nothing after a year(>1000 hours)" ==> NI random chance Smile

but for me this is not a problem, but the problem is  a̶f̶k̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶   anti RG script! its kill my RG-healer ((  afk players have more loot, i dont have xp in boss wave but im not afk...
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
nice 7 month necro thread.
Loots: 18
(12-08-2019, 03:34 PM)Łíťțłĕ_ĐēvìĹ* Wrote: "This is unfair that some red shirt looted ailadrodd after 2 weeks of playing, and I got wormbane after a year..."
_
this is not true. In fact: "some red shirt looted many legendary items (3 items) for one day of playing (<20 hours), I have nothing after a year(>1000 hours)" ==> NI random chance Smile

but for me this is not a problem, but the problem is  a̶f̶k̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶   anti RG script! its kill my RG-healer ((  afk players have more loot, i dont have xp in boss wave but im not afk...
You just need to hit a bot once per wave to reset the afk timer and you are good to go.
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(12-08-2019, 03:51 PM)Peleus Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 03:34 PM)Łíťțłĕ_ĐēvìĹ* Wrote: "This is unfair that some red shirt looted ailadrodd after 2 weeks of playing, and I got wormbane after a year..."
_

You just need to hit a bot once per wave to reset the afk timer and you are good to go.

Pavise Champion? Tower Shield? 

If you know you know.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(27-01-2019, 04:08 PM)Rydell Wrote: So to explain what is pseudorandomness on an example:
If there is a 1% chance for a legendary item,in 100 Odin Assists there will be ONLY ONE legendary drop distributed to player. No more no less.
I think loot shouldn't be distributed randomly but pseudorandomly.Then if somebody loots, RNGod would decide what item from the pool is that (maybe based on percentages what items should be distributed more often then the others). This would be more encouraging to play, when you have confirmed loot every 100 assists because player will be satisfied that he got something for his play time. Random based item distribution would also keep the value of items, and would keep the dopamine rush when you get that Rare legendary. Also this would eliminate the 'typical: "This is unfair that some red shirt looted ailadrodd after 2 weeks of playing, and I got wormbane after a year...". In my opinion change like this would be in favour to players while still keeping both sides happy.

If you have your opinion on this please share it.

(12-08-2019, 03:51 PM)Peleus Wrote:
_

ty i know, but its rg - not legio or zwei)
[Image: jHV6fkx]

need just reset the afk timer if i use heal!

https://ibb.co/jHV6fkx
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
I would like to tell you a story about how I played NI on Russian pirate servers. I played a long time and was even an administrator for a short time. So, the owners of these servers trying to get people in NI Donat. For a certain amount of money you could buy game gold or exp. And still orange legendary, and red, but red on order more expensive. And most importantly - a VIP account that increases your loot chance by 25%. And you start looting like Faravin, but only 1 month. That's why when I first learned about Fara and other players for whom red legendaries are still 3 old boots, I immediately thought about the VIP account. But I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'll just say that many of my friends don't play NI because they didn't manage to plunder anything banal. One for 7 years, another for 4 years of the game, and I can understand them. Because a rookie comes into the game and makes a series of 15 robberies in a week, and you've been playing for 7 years. Oh, I can understand that. I think it's time to ask the lucky players to remove their chronology, and it's time to ask the developers to do something
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
If we needed 10 pieces to craft EVERY loot and each part only works for 1 loot people would be in theory looting 10x as much. (if the drop chance was put up as well to match it) 

Being able to see I only need a few more pieces until I can make a legendary... eg. You need 10 x Shards Of Exc to get it crafted maybe this would give high of looting more often.

Example.
I would make them not red/orange but on the line of this.

[Image: 0c0ce0b9bd8a513446804ec93ad716ae.png]

I'm not sure where you would craft it as it could be house crafting or normal crafting but in my mind, I would just make it as soon as you have 10 x [X] on an Id it auto trades the parts for the real thing. 

This is maybe good for new players as rather than getting 1 small/big item at 500 hours or 3k+ hours like me, he can get small parts along the way.

In saying this I do see some problems so no I don't think this is 100% better than what we have.

This could make more people salty... You could be stuck with 9 pieces for years... 

Guess it would be fine if it was something you could trade? People I would hope would just try to value each part 1/10th of the normal price they agree on. 

Eg. If we agreed we valued Brigadine Plated Heraldic "30m" then we could agree that it's about 3m for 1 part and go from there.

I don't think it would be much different from atm however given people will be trading 1/10th of loots around we will have a more ative market so it will move faster. This has its positives and negatives aswell.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-08-2019, 05:10 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: [...] For a certain amount of money you could buy game gold or exp. And still orange legendary, and red, but red on order more expensive. And most importantly - a VIP account that increases your loot chance by 25%. [...]

This is against the Terms of Service of Taleworlds as found in this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/...447.0.html

Clearly the people of the Russian private NI servers are total retards that lack respect for original content creators, they basically broke every rule and probably even made money doing so, just because people are too lazy to play the game.

This thread has reached EOL. Locking