Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Character bug
Hello,

I come back on the game yesterday and i have this bug each game. My character move alone (he back mostly but he can move on the right and right+back) and i can't stop him so i can't play. Yesterday, for the first time my character stop bug in 2 or 3 run in DB event and it come back for the three last run (or something like that). This bug happen only on NI, not on native. 

I already try change my back key, i try play in fullscreen and not, i lauch the game by the launcher and by steam... I dont know what i can do now. 

Thx for help and sorry for my english.
I have no idea why you might have a problem in NI but not Native. Here are a few generic suggestions:

* If you have a game pad or some other controller plugged in, try unplugging it.
* Try another keyboard temporarily if you have access to another one.
* Try deleting the entire NordInvasion folder from your Warband Modules and install a fresh copy.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Yes ty, it's already fix.
Out of curiosity, what was causing it? (It might be helpful to know in case someone else runs into this.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
It's my game pad, i dont think it can work on Warband.

I post an other bug happen 10 minute ago. I hope u understand my bad english.