Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Item Drop - Stats
(20-02-2019, 11:42 AM)Starke Wrote: Updated
queens guards drop noble bastion

No Dorothea did, its 200XP not 100XP.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(20-02-2019, 11:51 AM)Julia. Wrote:

No Dorothea did, its 200XP not 100XP.

Well checked and fixed it.
thx

queens guards Princess Dortea drops noble bastion

ftfm

(20-02-2019, 11:51 AM)Julia. Wrote:

No Dorothea  Dortea did, its 200XP not 100XP.

ftfy
Updated
Ulfric the Mighty Drops Ironsong.
Updated :
Ulfhednars Drop Dwarf axe
Warborn Huscarls drop DWP
Do you know where the glory falls?
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
(31-05-2019, 01:18 AM)Aslan Wrote: Do you know where the glory falls?

It dropped from queen on cav however it can drop on rag

My guesss its odin but it could be thor so both throwing weapons for leg are there.

Does it even matter were something drops? It's not like this info helps anyone loot let alone do anything.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(31-05-2019, 03:26 AM)Woody Wrote:

My guesss its odin but it could be thor so both throwing weapons for leg are there.

Does it even matter were something drops? It's not like this info helps anyone loot let alone do anything.
Thank you for your answer
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
(31-05-2019, 03:26 AM)Woody Wrote:

Why do you care if it matters or not ? It should have mattered to someone that i made this thread. Get out!
(31-05-2019, 08:26 AM)Starke Wrote: Why do you care if it matters or not ? It should have mattered to someone that i made this thread. Get out!

Because i run the |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread

When i did list what has dropped and when you do the same in this thread. This post is about what happened in the past.

You are no dev and neither am I so we as the thread maker have no idea for when loot changes place or drops from more than 1 etc... Winter told me at one point more than half of the places i had listed were wrong and another time i got told "we did some work you may as well start again"

Once again i don't care if this info is listed but the way I had it and you have it listed makes it seem like its gospel even tho we are just working from screenshots and "he/she said".

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(31-05-2019, 08:55 AM)Woody Wrote:
(31-05-2019, 08:26 AM)Starke Wrote: Why do you care if it matters or not ? It should have mattered to someone that i made this thread. Get out!

Because i run the |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread

When i did list what has dropped and when you do the same in this thread. This post is about what happened in the past.

You are no dev and neither am I so we as the thread maker have no idea for when loot changes place or drops from more than 1 etc... Winter told me at one point more than half of the places i had listed were wrong and another time i got told "we did some work you may as well start again"

Once again i don't care if this info is listed but the way I had it and you have it listed makes it seem like its gospel even tho we are just working from screenshots and "he/she said".

The thread is up to date from what i know. Sometime the bots just don't drop anything but it doesn't mean the info is wrong you first talk about the thread not being useful and now this ...