Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Item Drop - Stats
The thread is pretty accurate.
What needs adjusting is:
- Royal Torturer drops dragon sword
- King Ragnar doesn't drop Valsgarde
- Spawn of loki doesn't drop Thanos
- Thor doesn't drop Valsgarde
(31-05-2019, 09:34 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: The thread is pretty accurate.
What needs adjusting is:
- Royal Torturer drops dragon sword
- King Ragnar doesn't drop Valsgarde
- Spawn of loki doesn't drop Thanos
- Thor doesn't drop Valsgarde

Fixed those thanks Kassovic.
(31-05-2019, 09:22 AM)Starke Wrote: The thread is up to date from what i know.

That sums up how i feel about this.

If something let say Dark Gothic Salet drops in hard from 1 bot then half a year later it drops in rag

-How do you in-between both of them dropping it has moved to a bot in rag? You don't

-How do you know if it does drop from both? You don't.

-How do you know it was not a bug (that has happened more than once)? You don't.

-How do you know the info you are getting from players is right when they don't provide a screenshot? You don't.

This thread and others like it in the past don't state its community made and could be 100% be wrong within 1 update as that happened to me.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
What the point by criticizing people making threads Woody?
Is it your ego that you always have something to complain about or are you just negative in life?

Of course threads will be outdated from time to time, hell even your Legendary Item Thread is outdated, but adjustments can easily be made, it's not like we throw around the loot system every month or so.
The current loot system hasn't been touched since March with the addition of the Glory and Dragon Sword and I highly doubt Terath has any big surprises hidden away somewhere.
(31-05-2019, 12:10 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: What the point by criticizing people making threads Woody?
Is it your ego that you always have something to complain about or are you just negative in life?

Of course threads will be outdated from time to time, hell even your Legendary Item Thread is outdated, but adjustments can easily be made, it's not like we throw around the loot system every month or so.
The current loot system hasn't been touched since March with the addition of the Glory and Dragon Sword and I highly doubt Terath has any big surprises hidden away somewhere.

What's the point criticizing me for making posts on threads Kaas?

(31-05-2019, 12:24 PM)Woody Wrote: What's the point criticizing me for making posts on threads Kaas
This is not the right place for increasing number of your posts woody, Take it elsewhere
(31-05-2019, 01:25 PM)Starke Wrote:
(31-05-2019, 12:24 PM)Woody Wrote: What's the point criticizing me for making posts on threads Kaas
This is not the right place for increasing number of your posts woody, Take it elsewhere

ok, sir.

Not sure if this is being updated anymore.

Nord Battle Priest drops Thunder Pike on hard
Updated
Ragnar dropped F1nn's Wulfsbane, so you can move that over.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam