Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

About the slayer armour.
(17-02-2019, 03:16 PM)GreenShadow Wrote: ye away with this anime shit

[Image: Unbenannt.png]
I agree with lucien and rydell. Terath put a lot of work in this model. Armourbmodeling is much more work and "skill" than weapons or items. I cant model armours my self so good ao I am stilm practising.... even if i make good weapons or items....
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Yeah GreenShadow was a bit harsh but none the less its a really good model but not sure if it fits in that mod especially for that class but good looking model Terath well done

When we get Mage class?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(17-02-2019, 03:16 PM)GreenShadow Wrote: ye away with this anime shit

[Image: Unbenannt.png]
If you dont like it just give it me Tongue Smile Big Grin Big Grin

Rich People problems Rolleyes
The armour being in this game is not my problem and ofc i can aprecieate that zarath put in a lot of time and efford in creating this model, and the model on its self looks really good.
I'm also happy for him that he found his favorite anime. I just dont like how the armour doesnt fit the game especialy the jugg class with the lack of armour. Black cloth and leather straps makes it feel less protective then being fully covered in steel and chainmail, degluding the gambason ofcource.
This is just my opinion and just wanted to share it to see if other poeple would agree.
All i was asking for is to have the option between a cosplay costum (sorry i'm just brutally honest now) and full plates.
If the devs don't want to or can't make it optional im perfectly fine with that.
And sure the slayer armour set stats ar superior then Great swadian helmet, reainforced halfplate, steel gauntlets, and heavy steel greaves but how the class looks is part of how the class plays.
But atleast i can be hopefull that we get to fight goblins one day in NI.
(18-02-2019, 11:06 AM)superpowres Wrote: The armour being in this game is not my problem and ofc i can aprecieate that zarath put in a lot of time and efford in creating this model, and the model on its self looks really good.
I'm also happy for him that he found his favorite anime. I just dont like how the armour doesnt fit the game especialy the jugg class with the lack of armour. Black cloth and leather straps makes it feel less protective then being fully covered in steel and chainmail, degluding the gambason ofcource.
This is just my opinion and just wanted to share it to see if other poeple would agree.
All i was asking for is to have the option between a cosplay costum (sorry i'm just brutally honest now) and full plates.
If the devs don't want to or can't make it optional im perfectly fine with that.
And sure the slayer armour set stats ar superior then Great swadian helmet, reainforced halfplate, steel gauntlets, and heavy steel greaves but how the class looks is part of how the class plays.
But atleast i can be hopefull that we get to fight goblins one day in NI.
I agree at some points. I dont know what terath will do now. But I am chatting with him everyday and discuss about models and he is also teaching me. And as i know him he will keep up improoving his models. The update and the armour is new to the game. Give it some time and maybe terath will inproove it. Actually the model is fine so its just a texture problem and it shouldnt be hard to fix Smile
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
I'm not going to lie and say that I thought the process through when I was adding the armour. When I made this model, I didn't intend for it to be in the game at all originally as it was just for practice. Somewhere along the line, I thought that it would be a good replacement for Reinforced Halfplate, which was a placeholder model that had been there much longer than a placeholder should ever be in. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to hit two birds with one stone; replace a placeholder model and give Juggernaut a full house-craftable set. While this change did achieve both of these things, the armour set goes completely against the visual style of the game. I'm not going to stand up for this model set at all; just because the model itself looks good, it does not mean it fits in the game. I'm going to be adding a replacement set of armour next patch that will be much heavier and much more in-line with the visual standard that's been set. I apologize to those who sold their armour because I made it not fit with anything; you were well within your right to say that this is a really shit change, and I fucked up. All I request is that you understand my thought process and bear with me until the next patch. I'll keep the models in the files in case I need a spare cosmetic or something. Thanks for the feature request, hopefully all juggernauts will be looking better in the next patch.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
It is okay Terath, you did a good thing and tried to do a great thing with it. You'll nail the next one Smile

[Image: dboxtvf-9f998ed9-9243-4532-a21f-511c59b86e68.jpg]

I'm the pink haired girl.