Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

OP Legio or why do you need MP?
(20-03-2019, 08:05 AM)DagBoy Wrote:
(20-03-2019, 07:54 AM)Forward Wrote: ...
 archer classes had same Power Draw, but different approaches to defence (being ability to run faster, wearing heavier armour, having more hp or even ability to equip shield).

I don't understand why ranger gets any shielding skill if it cannot equip even somewhat halfway decent shields (if there is even a shield it can equip at all). Would be nice if it could even bring in an sks honestly.

Even pikeman has shields available.

Years ago you could bring in some market place ones but even now we have access to 0.

The war in 2013-2014 of me asking if ranger could use sks was lost sorry.

No idea when that happened we still have no market place shields but the devs most of made an update and send it on that update

We can use sks! Wo what an op class now!

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
 archer classes had same Power Draw, but different approaches to defence (being ability to run faster, wearing heavier armour, having more hp or even ability to equip shield).

I don't understand why ranger gets any shielding skill if it cannot equip even somewhat halfway decent shields (if there is even a shield it can equip at all). Would be nice if it could even bring in an sks honestly.

It would be interesting, although its "canonicity" would break a little.

I think I would even make a Ranger if he had his own shield.
     My Shop    My Steam
(20-03-2019, 08:10 AM)Woody Wrote:

Even pikeman has shields available.

Years ago you could bring in some market place ones but even now we have access to 0.

The war in 2013-2014 of me asking if ranger could use sks was lost sorry.

That's actually tragic. Would be nice to even get something a bit worse than the sks, it's got the skill so would be nice if it could at least bring in something to utilise it. Sad I just saw sentinel also gets shielding (although 1 less than ranger), but I can't understand why it would need it if there is no access to any shields for archers... It wouldn't need to be crazy or overpowered, but something at all would be nice :/ 

(20-03-2019, 08:11 AM)Akanamah Wrote:

It would be interesting, although its "canonicity" would break a little.

I think I would even make a Ranger if he had his own shield.

I mean, you have a point there I suppose. But it's not like archers were forbidden from bringing shields onto the battlefield and whatnot. And in terms of being overpowered, I doubt that would happen. I mean, if they got access to anything at all, that would be nice, it wouldn't have to be something good that would allow an archer to replace a shielder, but something small for personal defence would be nice. A small shield with fairly low hp would work just fine in my opinion. It just doesn't really make much sense to me why they get shielding skill at all at the moment. I mean sure they can pick up shields off the ground but I'm not sure that's a good reason to justify having these skill points in the first place.
That being said with the current system an archer can only bring in 3 weapons. A bow and arrows would be 2, and picking between a sword or shield for a ranger might not work too well on the system we have right now, as most would probably prefer to bring in a sword for obvious reasons.

We have sks? my life is completed. Speedrun real life as well as mario :o

still sad
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]

(20-03-2019, 08:04 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(20-03-2019, 07:54 AM)Forward Wrote: Another thing why I think Legionnaire and MP are completely fine with both having same Power throw 7.

I consider being bad balance when you should trade attack power for defence. So from my point of view archer classes balance is bad. Good balance would be if all archer classes had same Power Draw, but different approaches to defence (being ability to run faster, wearing heavier armour, having more hp or even ability to equip shield).

From this perspective balance between MP and Legionnaire is completely fair, same attack power, but different approaches to defence.

From another side I still think infantry bonus HP is overpowered shit and should be removed. But from all infantry classes not only from Legionnaire. Because as it was mentioned it also creates disbalance in-between shielder classes. And goal of reviving Juggernaut is not achieved by this change as well, it's same pile of dog shit as before. Now with shitty armour set as well.

I can not agree with you about MP and Legio.
It is not normal when a class which from the 1st level is busy with what is throwing-throwing-throwing .....
has equal power throw with class which, initially is inf. and only Hero - makes it a hybrid. while Legio as a thrower. ahead - Mara, Hoplite, Halb.
and from the 1st place it is separated only by 300 throwing vs 325 throwing. In my opinion (since Mara, Hoplite, Halb have 300 Throwing too) the difference between 300 and 325 is too small. while playing Mara, I only feel that I don’t have enough damage (from +1 power throw) to kill bots with 1 headshot. Accuracy and speed is enough.

From that point of view, a Hoplite aint allowed to shield. And oh, we have a 2h Archer class, yet those skillpoints are only added on the last bit and gives one of the best 2h skills. Also why would Mara and Ranger get heavy armor they aint armor classes at first.

Notherless those heroes exist and get sth in addition which the T4 version of them doesn't supports (not hitting on Pavise here as they get improved stats regarding shielding but even a T1 can bring in shield). I am glad about those extra options as they allow you to create a character after your needs, and I belive we all prefer a character thats close to what we like over some "classic" char without any options to choose between.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(20-03-2019, 04:34 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 10:32 PM)Angar Wrote: So obviously everyone who plays legionnaire will say the legionnaire is not OP because that's a fact.

That's like 12 year olds point where he thinks he won the argument. "It's shit because I'm shit" or "it's good because I'm good

I don‘t know what you‘re on about right now. I said its a fact that legionnaire is not op and afterwards I told you why. I just can‘t sit here reading the arguments of some non-legio players calling him OP while I die on normal wave 5 with it. That is not my definition of overpowered.

Btw Woody, I have 22m unused assist xp on my mp so I played mp long enough to now compare it with the legio I play all the time. Both are pretty much based on throwing so there has to be a reason for everyone to switch from the mp over to the legionnaire. My reason was the 1h skill. Not being able to use it because of your low defense which will lead you to death  is pretty shit so NO again, the legionnaire is not OP.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
I actually think both Classes are fine as they are

Because Legio got increased armor and great 1h skill + capable of using a shield ofc and the throwing is fine

Master Peltast got good and lighter Armor aswell being capable of running away fast + you can bring Volcanic daggers and Ruptures
Both classes stated above have their pros and cons i think its fine as it is

The last 4 sides of that Thread was just bitching so i dont really see that topic is gonna end soon

@Akanamah

We both know you just want that your Items/Classes are good you proved that alot in the past

Like Mangler B Penetrator  just be happy that you got Legendarys and stop complaining about everything
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(20-03-2019, 09:48 AM)Angar Wrote:
(20-03-2019, 04:34 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 10:32 PM)Angar Wrote: So obviously everyone who plays legionnaire will say the legionnaire is not OP because that's a fact.

That's like 12 year olds point where he thinks he won the argument. "It's shit because I'm shit" or "it's good because I'm good

I don‘t know what you‘re on about right now. I said its a fact that legionnaire is not op and afterwards I told you why. I just can‘t sit here reading the arguments of some non-legio players calling him OP while I die on normal wave 5 with it. That is not my definition of overpowered.

Btw Woody, I have 22m unused assist xp on my mp so I played mp long enough to now compare it with the legio I play all the time. Both are pretty much based on throwing so there has to be a reason for everyone to switch from the mp over to the legionnaire. My reason was the 1h skill. Not being able to use it because of your low defense which will lead you to death  is pretty shit so NO again, the legionnaire is not OP.

I think it is vs other heroes.

(20-03-2019, 09:38 AM)Julia. Wrote: Also why would Mara and Ranger get heavy armor they aint armor classes at first.

So ranger is a shield class that can only bring in sks?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-03-2019, 10:37 AM)Woody Wrote:
(20-03-2019, 09:38 AM)Julia. Wrote: Also why would Mara and Ranger get heavy armor they aint armor classes at first.

So ranger is a shield class that can only bring in sks?

No I am on about armor, not shields. Ranger doesn't have any marketplace shields nor can bring in a SKS, so no clue how you come up with that question.

Also this aint my POV, its following the logic of the post above which I don't agree with, so please dont take it out of context.

[Image: moRzcVx.png]
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam