Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

OP Legio or why do you need MP?
Legio is fine where it is
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(20-02-2019, 03:13 AM)Coconut Wrote: Legio is fine where it is

Yes, but MP is obsolete and should be buffed.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Playing both somehow I get the feeling MP throws much better than Legio, don't you?
Kitting, you are much slower as Legio because of the heavy armour.
(25-02-2019, 08:41 AM)Bobo Wrote: Playing both somehow I get the feeling MP throws much better than Legio, don't you?

I would say buff malice
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(25-02-2019, 08:42 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:
(25-02-2019, 08:41 AM)Bobo Wrote: Playing both somehow I get the feeling MP throws much better than Legio, don't you?

I would say buff malice

nerf daggers (it would buff malice)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I also personally think Legio's throwing capabilities are in desperate need of a serious nerf. I was shocked when recently (after not playing legio for quite some time) I found out that now he has the same power throw as MP. I much preferred the old legionnaire stats with mediocre throwing and normal iron flesh. 

Right now he's basically a heavily armoured MP with a one-hander for defence. Many players don't even carry shields anymore. But in addition to throwing, legionnaire can also slash (yes, MP is also good at slashing but also much better at dying too), shield, fight in the open with a sword and shield, and most importantly take more punishment before dying. Makes MP quite obsolete it seems to me as well. Not to mention the pinpoint accuracy of the heavy pilum. I guess this explains why so many players choose this class. I've seen up to 6 legios in Hard runs
Legio is pretty strong at the moment, thats right. As a lower budget Legio player it doesn't feel OP though. It kind of shifts if you have enough money to buy the low-weight armors. That's what really makes it OP in normal and hard IMO.
Still in an organised run this class has no real place as there's a better class at any role.
All in all it seems okay, I feel like most players play it for it's versatility and that's fine.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Tbh I like were leg is stats wise atm. Maybe could get slower but I think having the best 1h skill in game is pretty useless most of the time. Having the 2nd best throwing is a good fit as he can't use a 1h and throwing at the same time. It's not even like they are the same type of weapon ones ranged and ones fast 100 long sword.

Playing around with hybrids at 11 speed mp could get a buff here. Only bots we shouldn't be able to out ... Loke, Odin, etc... Only have a hand full and they already feel 2x as fast atm.

Leg is an outlier as it has 1 skill that's the best but it's useless most of the time. Then again an argument could be made that hoplite has the best 1h spear stats and good shielding and good throwing.

If it needs a nerf it not much of a nerf. If some other heroes need a buff well can't speak for all but would be small-large.

[Image: 55edd65b3a4c37c61cc5ad5554a19074.png]

Aventurier - becomes a good shielder and makes xbow shields worth bringing in not just as a meme

Pc - Buff the shielding to 10 and nerf whatever you need to.

[Image: 81d8830f48de8c8306f7ad09699fafe7.png]

Halb - Like Jugg it gets better throwing and better polearm than normal

Mp - Get a bit faster

Mara - Gets something so hoplite can have the same skill in polearm 

Hoplite - Gets the same skill as mara
[Image: 598b6483ac239949b92640d8bad3375d.png]

Zwei - Gets lower 1h for better 2h
Leg - gets better 1h for being slower

[Image: ff2d6c55fa1080b0a0eb229ed242cd40.png]

Warden - becomes more of a glass cannon for better speed to push the people that want better armour to other classes

Senti - Becomes a good shielder 

Ranger - Gets better than normal 1h/2h skill like jugg

Sentry - Gets some more hp to make people think about picking this over senti

Hoplite shields become like illus so all 1h heros can use it but instead of leg we still have hoplite. Then in time, you make shields for all of them.

added some changes i would do to the heroes to even them out a bit

(19-03-2019, 03:20 AM)Woody Wrote: added some changes i would do to the heroes to even them out a bit

I can not agree with you about:

PC - 9 shield. (this is true, it used to be 10, but it called into question the need for RG) (i think now 9 - it's fair, if u want buff PC, need to up - other stats)

MP - 11-12 athletics. (this does not make much sense, especially considering what you want to do -1 ironflesh)
If the server is full. u dont need 11-12 athletics. if u do solo run. be better 8 power trow (to have a better chance of killing enemy for 1 - headshot) If you position the MP as a glass gun. he need more dmg per hit. but not athletics.

Warden - too. dont need more athletics. (now if i dont mistake hybrid - have 10) 3-4 iron = more chance for die, dont good idea.

Mara and Hoplite :
same polearm, but 5 vs 8 ironflesh ? again - mara dont need more athletics, if buff - need but ironflesh.
and if they will be have same polearm - for what need mara? for spawn mangler only? i do it will be same MP vs Legio (mp need only for spawn Rupturer) very bad idea i think.
     My Shop    My Steam