Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

OP Legio or why do you need MP?
(19-03-2019, 04:08 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 03:20 AM)Woody Wrote: added some changes i would do to the heroes to even them out a bit

I can not agree with you about:
PC - 9 shield. (this is true, it used to be 10, but it called into question the need for RG) (i think now 9 - it's fair, if u want buff PC, need to up - other stats)
MP - 11-12 athletics. (this does not make much sense, especially considering what you want to do -1 ironflesh)
If the server is full. u dont need 11-12 athletics. if u do solo run. be better 8 power trow (to have a better chance of killing enemy for 1 - headshot)
Warden - too. dont need more athletics. (now if i dont mistake hybrid - have 10) 3-4 iron = more chance for die, dont good idea.

Pc never had 10. Rg will still have more armour and the shields will be better still. You could make Pc slower than Rg for example. 

[Image: de6b705507b1df7c8bc14a4ad33be0a9.png]

Yes you can get 11 athletics as a hybrid and yes it does help with game play.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-03-2019, 04:18 AM)Woody Wrote: Pc never had 10. Rg will still have more armour and the shields will be better still. You could make Pc slower than Rg for example. 

i have this hybrid. but after changing the weight of the craft of things, this hybrid died. and even when he was alive, +1 athletics versus MP did not give the desired result.

and I'm 100% sure what in 2015, the PC had 10 shields.
I remember well my friend Confessor, was unhappy when the PC nerf -1 shield ( 10 to 9 )
     My Shop    My Steam
(19-03-2019, 04:26 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 04:18 AM)Woody Wrote: Pc never had 10. Rg will still have more armour and the shields will be better still. You could make Pc slower than Rg for example. 

i have this hybrid. but after changing the weight of the craft of things, this hybrid died. and even when he was alive, +1 athletics versus MP did not give the desired result.

and I'm 100% sure what in 2015, the PC had 10 shields.
I remember well my friend Confessor, was unhappy when the PC nerf -1 shield ( 10 to 9 )

um for what i remember it got nerfed 8 then buffed to 9. Even if I'm wrong back then Sok was for both. 

Rg/Sok is better now at 1750 50 vs Pc/Tower at 1650 50.

Even if Tower was the same stats as Sok and Pc had 10 shielding Rg would still be a better shielded as it has more armour. 

Me asking for a buff to 10 shielding at the cost of something else like speed/1h/idk still puts Rg better at shielding. 

All it changes is if Pc brings in a Tower an Rg cant use it better.

(19-03-2019, 04:48 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 04:18 AM)Woody Wrote:  

um for what i remember it got nerfed 8 then buffed to 9. Even if I'm wrong back then Sok was for both. 

Even if Tower was the same stats as Sok and Pc had 10 shielding Rg would still be a better shielded as it has more armour. 

Me asking for a buff to 10 shielding at the cost of something else like speed/1h/idk still puts Rg better at shielding. 

Even if I'm wrong back then Sok was for both.
Rg/Sok is better now at 1750 50 vs Pc/Tower at 1650 50  -  yeah sure

but. RG - can only shielding (u can say - slash. but it He does this extremely rarely, and not as well as Zwei, for example. ).
PC cant spawn best xbow (deadshot and aila), but easy can use it. and dont have problems with it ( if looking PC how RDD - he better (then Ranger and Halberdir) bc does not lose damage. although inferior in speed and accuracy (not critical, in my opinion) vs CM and Repeaterman. total - if use PC how RDD - it is incredibly resilient compared to other RDD and surpasses both Ranger and Halberdier in this.

+

as I understand it, the puncture shield damage will be equal for PC and RG. as it is costa. (correct me if I'm wrong)
if they have a equal 10 shield. RG will look rather weak. and also risks becoming - only for swapn SoK.
     My Shop    My Steam
(19-03-2019, 05:06 AM)Akanamah Wrote:

as I understand it, the puncture shield damage will be equal for PC and RG. as it is costa. (correct me if I'm wrong)
if they have a equal 10 shield. RG will look rather weak. and also risks becoming - only for swapn SoK.

I think that's either hp related or head armour.

Either way, RG has and still will have more. You can feel it on Thor for example.

*edit* Think its armour if i remember right. 

Shielding as jugg with the same armour and shield vs rg my hp was not any better or worse when vs thor.

(19-03-2019, 05:34 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 05:06 AM)Akanamah Wrote:

I think that's either hp related or head armour.

Either way, RG has and still will have more. You can feel it on Thor for example.

*edit* Think its armour if i remember right. 

Shielding as jugg with the same armour and shield vs rg my hp was not any better or worse when vs thor.

mb im mistake. but i think crashtruth dmg(for bots) - same for all. bc when i test it (but only with head armour) on Prince : Royal Helmet vs Pumpkin head - have same dmg after crashtruth. 
but to be completely sure of it. I will check it in game when I come home from work. (head and body armour too)

If talk about other class:
Adventurer - sure, ur offer for buff this class is fair.
Halberdier - class with max ironflesh(10)(and 10 athletics) - 310 trowing (MP 325 other hero pikerman 300) not good idea. polearm - 200 - yeah sure - it's fair.
Zwei - dont think what he need buff. but mb for 2h. not for 1h sure.
Legio - it's joke? a talk about nerf this broken class. but u want more buff for it? rly?
Sentnel - yeah sure
Sentry - with out buff ironflesh - good.
Ranger - dont know.
     My Shop    My Steam
Seems a tad redundant to buff projectile classes at all, considering how popular they are and how much easier it is to get kills or retreat out of a unfavorable battle.

If anything, they are basically the farm classes. Inf on the other hand? From my experiences, small to minor Changes if any. Most requests either talk about projectile weapons or more athletics, but that would surely break the game balance and return it into the Archer-slug fests of old.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(19-03-2019, 06:22 AM)oracolus Wrote: Seems a tad redundant to buff projectile classes at all, considering how popular they are and how much easier it is to get kills or retreat out of a unfavorable battle.

If anything, they are basically the farm classes. Inf on the other hand? From my experiences, small to minor Changes if any. Most requests either talk about projectile weapons or more athletics, but that would surely break the game balance and return it into the Archer-slug fests of old.

The problem you speak of is not one of the classes getting faster its the matter of a wall cade being more reliable than people.

It was not even "a Archer-slug fests" all it was and still is any hero that has better than normal skill in ranged is played more Mp, Warden, Rep, Cm, Leg

This is from someone where most of my wealth in upgrades have been to inf stuff. Not because i think its a good class no its more the fact i don't agree with how much buffs it been given over the years.  Inf has the biggest skill cap and the highest reward other than maybe daggers as of flight speed. 

If you can master inf from years ago with not even house craftables today's age is a joke of people complaining about getting 2 hit from prince. 

instead of saying no i don't think inf needs this most of the time i ride the wave out as well, most people aren't very good at inf in Ni. it's all about knowing 5-10 secs or full runs in the future. Is this bot going to kill me? Does this map have a good shielding spot? Do we have a shielder or am i shielding?. 

This is why i want "Assassin" class from my thread. Take away all this noob armour and give me the best 1h/2h stats you can.

1 Sniper by himself in a server will do as good as if the server was filled with them but an Inf needs others to be his shield or his sword.

Shielding as Pavise needs a good team of healers, especially on Thor. You have less armor and - more important - there is no extra health to make you survive an extra hit.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(19-03-2019, 06:48 AM)Julia. Wrote: Shielding as Pavise needs a good team of healers, especially on Thor. You have less armor and - more important - there is no extra health to make you survive an extra hit.

Ye that's also a really good point i forgot of the extra hp. Sill think Ranger and Halb could get that.