Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] a macro that skips for me
would that be ok or a no-no?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-02-2019, 10:52 AM)Woody Wrote: would that be ok or a no-no?

As I know it doesnt reset the afk timer... but maybe I am wrong. But in my opinion, the rule says no to macro etc. But I am not a dev or admin Tongue
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(20-02-2019, 11:04 AM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(20-02-2019, 10:52 AM)Woody Wrote: would that be ok or a no-no?

As I know it doesnt reset the afk timer... but maybe I am wrong. But in my opinion, the rule says no to macro etc. But I am not a dev or admin Tongue

that's not the point I'm going to have it be a smart macro that will be running all the time and turns off when i hit a key then turn back on.

I would have made it by now but may as well ask

I believe the rules say no macros in general. But I think the intention is to eliminate macros that might make the game play (like slashing). Still, a rule is a rule.
Btw what do you need a macro to skip for you? Not much of work to skip, is it?
It would be faster than me on avg and i can leave it on all game and turn it off for when i need to.

I'm waiting for a dev to say no so I could say make it a Nordivasion macro that auto skips for you.  

We didn't have prep time for longer than we did. I just think i don't need it when i play (most of the time).

We have discussed this internally and came to the conclusion that we won't allow any macros to be used. If we allow one, more might follow with a larger impact.
(25-02-2019, 09:41 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: We have discussed this internally and came to the conclusion that we won't allow any macros to be used. If we allow one, more might follow with a larger impact.

k