Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forward
[Image: HdAiN1F7nAw.jpg]
glitch cades. i told him about it. but he say - there is no such rule.
I don’t think that the rules for this installation cades changed.
Normal is already max easy. use glitch to run it's not cool
     My Shop    My Steam
(20-02-2019, 11:36 AM)Akanamah Wrote: glitch cades. i told him about it. but he say - there is no such rule.
I don’t think that the rules for this installation cades changed.
Normal is already max easy. use glitch to run it's not cool

If it would have been a glitch I'd agree, in this case this gateway doesn't glitches the bots when caded off, the bots were attacking the cades regular, so I doubt it will be considered glitching.

Dunno why you report him for sth like that if you saw that they were absolutely fine. I know some entrys cause a glitch but that mappart doesnt. We also use it for barreling Thor and Odin.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
What exactly is the glitch here?
So whats the crime?
(20-02-2019, 11:48 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Kaasovic

cades in tunnel. 
some bots on the 14th and 15th waves, do not attack them
if cades were a little further away then most of the bots would not attack them (previously, this player had already placed cades in this way, and then 80% of bots would not attack cades)

when we put cades in a similar way at the event (Swadian village map), they gave us a warning for glitching.
     My Shop    My Steam
(20-02-2019, 11:58 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(20-02-2019, 11:48 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Kaasovic

cades in tunnel. 
some bots on the 14th and 15th waves, do not attack them
if cades were a little further away then most of the bots would not attack them (previously, this player had already placed cades in this way, and then 80% of bots would not attack cades)

when we put cades in a similar way at the event (Swadian village map), they gave us a warning for glitching.

They didn't hit the cades on Swadian Village. They hit the cades on Castleyard.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

To get back to this topic; I'd consider using this method as glitching if a majority of bots seem to get stuck. Anyone getting caught deliberately using this method to confuse the bots from reaching you, will be punished.