Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

upgrades needing them self
(23-02-2019, 12:43 AM)Forward Wrote: I disagree when you call current game state "hyperdeflation". Yes, prices are lower then old players used to, but it's good for new players and therefore good for longevity of this mod.

The current level of deflation hinders trading significantly, which this mod in the end is all about. This may turn away many attempting to do it and consequently is disastrous for the longevity of the mod.

Also, you'll find for many items that the increase in value will be in relation to the additional gold pouring in. Therefore, for newer players there would be no difference as they also would be earning more.
For more Gold u can also make Legacy and Prime Slayer more rewarding again since u need an huge amount of gold for awakenings therefor it should be fine to make both of em more rewarding again
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(23-02-2019, 06:36 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: For more Gold u can also make Legacy and Prime Slayer more rewarding again since u need an huge amount of gold for awakenings therefor it should be fine to make both of em more rewarding again

Legacy cant be done more than once. 

Like the idea but its a bit late now. Unless your willing to give people cash right then and there for the quest they have done or unlock it again for those players.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
like pck already said, remove the expensive marketplace mats from crafting recipes
i have a shitload of mats which i simply cant use because im virtually locked out from crafting anythin thus im also locked out from equipping other chars
essentially you're done for when it comes to progression after you got a basic craftable set unless you loot or play a shitton to get gold just to craft a single piece of equipment
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(23-02-2019, 08:45 AM)Lophorius Wrote: like pck already said, remove the expensive marketplace mats from crafting recipes
i have a shitload of mats which i simply cant use because im virtually locked out from crafting anythin thus im also locked out from equipping other chars
essentially you're done for when it comes to progression after you got a basic craftable set unless you loot or play a shitton to get gold just to craft a single piece of equipment

The problem I've been thinking about is why craft anything that's not "new"? It's not the best argument to be made for why the gold sinks should be taken out.

Eg why craft trans when i can offer someone less and get it? Crafting does have its place for new things, things that are hard to buy, etc... However just because you can craft it doesn't mean you should. 

I needed a 2nd msk for years but fmb was fine on my xbow set. I could have crafted a 2nd msk 100x over but i waited till it was in a trade so I didn't need to pay the gold sink.

Every time you craft something you're losing some small value that's how it works.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-02-2019, 08:57 AM)Woody Wrote:
(23-02-2019, 08:45 AM)Lophorius Wrote: like pck already said, remove the expensive marketplace mats from crafting recipes

The problem I've been thinking about is why craft anything that's not "new"? It's not the best argument to be made for why the gold sinks should be taken out.

Eg why craft trans when i can offer someone less and get it? Crafting does have its place for new things, things that are hard to buy, etc... However just because you can craft it doesn't mean you should. 

I needed a 2nd msk for years but fmb was fine on my xbow set. I could have crafted a 2nd msk 100x over but i waited till it was in a trade so I didn't need to pay the gold sink.

Every time you craft something you're losing some small value that's how it works.

yeah but that shouldnt be the case, you should not get punished for progressing, especially nowadays that we have legendary upgrades in the game there is no need for such a gold sink
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Just buff quests gold wise and everything is fine again
Legendary Loots :

(23-02-2019, 09:38 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Just buff quests gold wise and everything is fine again

niice, make counter productive quests great again, so ppl finally kill bosses again without giving a shit about others

neat
Legendary Loots:

(23-02-2019, 09:38 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Just buff quests gold wise and everything is fine again

I agree with pooring some more gold in the market, but not through boss-kill quests, which are fundamentally toxicity-inducing and unfair.
Good old Healthbar times anyways we need to get more gold somehow! Terath pls fix
Legendary Loots :