Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VM_El_Jefe_HA
Typed in game: plz kill yourself 

[Image: KAiHCkh.png]
(23-02-2019, 08:41 PM)THD_illiew Wrote: Typed in game: plz kill yourself 

[Image: KAiHCkh.png]

Could we get the whole screen shot?
[Image: EiyZWqS.jpg]
(23-02-2019, 09:05 PM)THD_illiew Wrote: [Image: EiyZWqS.jpg]

clearly a joke but whatever waste everyone's time, i did see that you eventually got an arbalest to use so you didnt have to kill yourself after all
(23-02-2019, 09:08 PM)El_Jefe Wrote:
(23-02-2019, 09:05 PM)THD_illiew Wrote: [Image: EiyZWqS.jpg]

clearly a joke but whatever waste everyone's time, i did see that you eventually got an arbalest to use so you didnt have to kill yourself after all
Maybe it is a joke for you, but it hurts my feelings
In all honesty, you shouldn't be playing online games if people saying things like that truly offend you.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(23-02-2019, 09:16 PM)Krex Wrote: In all honesty, you shouldn't be playing online games if people saying things like that truly offend you.

Just as a reminder:

Rules:
This section is for reporting a player(/s) who has broken the rules, nothing else.
No irrelevant posts; only post if you have something relevant to the report and want to add evidences of someone breaking the rules.
Do not spam in the report player threads (Bumping in report player threads counts as spam.).
Do not comment on reports or add your personal opinions about the reported players.
Once a decision has been made by a Developer, it is final.
Do not request Unbans in this forum, use the Unban Requests forum instead.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

TY RookCW for your reminder.

Please do not ask other players to die or go kill themselves.