Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you want more of these?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
18.75%
6 18.75%
Yes, but also with Maps etc.
37.50%
12 37.50%
No!
43.75%
14 43.75%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unofficial Modelling Contest | With rewards
(26-02-2019, 12:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I'll double the rewards with cheated gold if you extend the deadline

Alright. I will contact you via Steam about the deadline Smile

So for everyone the deadline will be extended! And I guess if I have talked with Kaas there will be double reward Big Grin
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
looks good, all i can say is good luck to who ever wins Smile
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

(25-02-2019, 11:14 PM)Woody Wrote: If you did it with maps the person that entered just a hallway would win.

For damn good reason.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Small update.....

We (Kaasovic and I) increased the deadline now till the 30.03.2019.... So now you have much time to Model Smile

We also doubled the reward....

1st = 1Mil instead of 500K
2nd = 600K instead of 300K
3rd = 400K instead of 200K

I would also ask you (NI-Community) now how we pick the 3 winners? I would suggets when the time has come, I would make a new thread and everyone has one voice and can vote for one Model.... (Will make it with a Poll then...)

If you have other ideas to pick the winners, pm me.... Dont apply here so we just have Model posts here.

Regards
~Zocki & Kaas
People can just ask their friends to vote for a specific model and thats exactly whats gonna happen u need independend people like Devs to do such thing
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Well i only know how to use REVIT which is used by buildings company XD :

Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
M9 I can use SketchUp

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Will there be any sort of official modelling contest at any point?
My personal concern is that, upon entering the contest with a model, the rewards don't feel appropriate; don't get me wrong in the way that 400k-1m are too little of a price.
I can only agree that modellers should not be put into an absolutely superior position in terms of acquiring items/wealth/..., but even if recognition is all one asks for in return, this only ever happens by receiving the Contributor tag on the forums and actively requires others to know about it beforehand (eg. ingame).

From my point of view, there is hardly anything to compensate for the creativity and effort put into the model but gaining access to the model itself in one way or another.
I suggest the following: Host modelling contests where players can enter their own models and allow certain tiers of participants to receive a (non-tradeable) cosmetic variant of their model as a custom retexture/slightly altered version.
This way, players are not granted any kind of financial benefit but merely get the recognition they deserve by being able to show off their own work directly in the game.
I guess this contest can be seen as a PoC for a possible official event. If this event catches enough interest I am all up for hosting something official.
So for the guys that dont know how to model.... I made a video to explain it a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnKg8D8B...e=youtu.be

Here a little guide how to make a simple sword.