Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB  3500 Basic Leather
idk i got almost 800 or so sticks today for 5g each so not even 5k.

If we haven't hit well i can tell some are already banging on the door

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-03-2019, 11:48 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 11:40 AM)Forward Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 10:47 AM)Julia. Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 10:42 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 04:41 AM)Woody Wrote: Why do you need so much leather hmmm?

Total recall from the tannery
Actually before one decided to sell Kaas rough cloth, take the XP and get 5g extra per 3...thats about 1.66g per rough cloth. Or 0.55g per old boot :o

Or sell on AH for minimum 50g per Rough Cloth and 150g for leather. These 50/15 prices are totally unreal.

It's not that unreal to be honest. Already bought basic wood for as low as 30 gold. Basic leather is sometimes already put on the AH for 100 gold. Seeing that the overall dropchance of crooked sticks is lower then old boots I think old boots haven't reached rock bottom yet

Problem is other players like me who buy for 150/50 as soon I see it on AH, you should be very lucky to get what you want Smile
if you do something by either fixing prices by putting a min price on it from the market place or some other way may i ask if you do one thing?

Take all the things on the ah off as I'm sure the ative person at that time will be too happy.

whats the quest reward for getting that much leather?

Developer account unlock
(30-03-2019, 10:46 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Developer account unlock

Then i would need to click more buttons... all i want is more gold and nothing else.

P.S. I would rather sell all my things for 0 gold and become unbiased stats dev than just getting the god key to all.

oh