Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: wat u wat
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
why dont we have banners yet?
50.00%
7 50.00%
auto meds
7.14%
1 7.14%
where is my tr3 plat?
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New med kits for lazy people
(21-03-2019, 01:37 PM)RookCW Wrote: There are enough people who have MSKS in runs that it should be covered, and if it isn't... that run didn't deserve to win anyway.

With the old way, all you would need is the 1 person to come in with 2 msk and heal for the rest of the run.

I've wiped with 6 medics in sever as the heals were stingy. Yea you could of wipe before with 6 medics but before a cade bringer could of at least healed.

I don't think you could do thor with 1 healer atm.

Also may add the heal range could be as small as 2 wall cade or something. 

It also may take longer to heal yourself with this med kit vs msk.

Lots of ways you could "nerf" this.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(21-03-2019, 01:43 PM)Woody Wrote: With the old way, all you would need is the 1 person to come in with 2 msk and heal for the rest of the run.

I've wiped with 6 medics in sever as the heals were stingy. Yea you could of wipe before with 6 medics but before a cade bringer could of at least healed.

I don't think you could do thor with 1 healer atm.

Then those players need to be reminded that they have the ability to heal, i don't see any reason why an Auto Feature should be added for healing, the game has gotten a lot easier in it's current state whereas the only time most wipes are caused is because of dumb decisions or players not paying attention.

You state about being an RG is s'posed to somehow increase the possibility of an Auto-Heal function... You can literally type and shield as when you hit "U" it freezes you into the shielding position.. yeah you shouldn't be expected to do this but it's already easy enough to type "H" as we have ALWAYS done even before this update.

Think the problem may be that players need to be reminded to press that ONE button in difficult runs / waves.

I highly doubt anyone would vouch for this Auto-Heal function, you may as well get another 3 green bars instead.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

If ppl play medic bc they are too lazy to build cades and now decide to not heal it will end in wipes. Honestly those players deserve it and if its not on Thor (where most actually do heal), then a simple "h" in chat as before solves the issue. We've had enough public runs before this change where noone healed (or if you're lucky a dedicated healer was there). If not, the medic supply mostly was worse than the current state as it forced ppl to stop whatever they were doing and pick up a medbox compared to now, where you can simply press a button.

The game is easy with the amount of legis and even upgraded ones ingame, dont make it even easier by having auto-heals or you'll end up with a fully automated game where you just wait for your loot to drop (oh yea, lets add turrets to kill nords for us? And why even launch the game, lets just have a simulation running, whenever you have the site open there is a chance for a legi, once you got one you'll end up with a notification on your desktop (irony off)).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(21-03-2019, 02:09 PM)Julia. Wrote: If ppl play medic bc they are too lazy to build cades and now decide to not heal it will end in wipes.

I think lazy was not the right title for this thread.

The main problem I see is either
A. Heals don't come when I need because all the healers have used their meds and are waiting for the reload.

B. They heal in short burst because they either forget you need to h for the full run or they are well playing the game and can't heal now (seen that excuse).

If it heals only as wide as a wall cade, Heals 1% every 1min and its a banner you can't drop meaning you only have 3 slots. No one would craft it.  Well people would but not to use it.

The balance for this is something I should of known better not to give a example as people see that as face value and can't get away from seeing it from anything else.

As much as i like to read things like this... but if i am honest i losing the will to carry on, another post that just goes on and on about something that will most likely not happen? so can we get a dev maybe to say maybe or nah and close this? dont mean to be rude woody but this is a lost idea. just from i can see from some players commenting on it.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

(21-03-2019, 02:09 PM)Julia. Wrote: lets just have a simulation running, whenever you have the site open there is a chance for a legi, once you got one you'll end up with a notification on your desktop (irony off)).

I have one of those.

Banners that do things are cool and should probably happen one day.
(22-03-2019, 06:04 AM)Winter Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 02:09 PM)Julia. Wrote: lets just have a simulation running, whenever you have the site open there is a chance for a legi, once you got one you'll end up with a notification on your desktop (irony off)).

I have one of those.

Banners that do things are cool and should probably happen one day.

Banners are cool but i don't think we can get a "buff banner" what was it 20% damage or something like that.

All we have available is heals, damage,... could you do like movement speed? Idk  

Once again i don't think we should get a 20% damage buff that sounds ridiculous. Could make it the old imp/def/h-plate crafting cost or even more and even then 20% seems a bit to much.

That being about this. How times have changed. 

[Image: e294e11ddcf5d5328d92997dadb359cc.png]

Given that this is coming from the same guy who asked for auto skip I'm not sure I like it

It's really feeling like you just want to join a run and start shielding
Then ignore it tell next spawn
As has been said it's not very hard to have the new healing system work even for a wave like Thor
I should know
I spent a very long time trying to prove that it would not work only to finally see it was
(22-03-2019, 10:48 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Given that this is coming from the same guy who asked for auto skip I'm not sure I like it

It's really feeling like you just want to join a run and start shielding
Then ignore it tell next spawn
As has been said it's not very hard to have the new healing system work even for a wave like Thor
I should know
I spent a very long time trying to prove that it would not work only to finally see it was

The Vm event was the 1st run I've done with RG in a good amount of time vs other heroes.

[Image: 289882e59238e954b0f4688a2a489038.png]

Most people that have seen me play this year would of never almost seen me on rg. Why because of the new healing i just don't play it as much.

In that event i hit black bar more than once and one run we got lucky on Thor being friendly.

"Yeah that will do it. That will fix everything." - Terath
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.