Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: wat u wat
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
why dont we have banners yet?
50.00%
7 50.00%
auto meds
7.14%
1 7.14%
where is my tr3 plat?
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New med kits for lazy people
(24-03-2019, 04:52 PM)Malong Wrote: "Yeah that will do it. That will fix everything." - Terath

Joking aside it could do a lot if implemented right.

A. Could be a big mat sink.

B. Could make playing Inf/not ranged classes more consistent. Some runs you feel like tr0 other times you feel like only bosses do damage.

C. Could be a gold sink (respec) as maybe banners will be its own class as people don't like the downside of only having 3 slots. I think not having to get more ammo each wave is for lazy people.  

D. Could drive a new wave of old/new players to come and see how this changes anything. 

E. Could open up new buffs for players. Such as.

No, i don't think banner buffs should stack. (having 1 of the same banner ingame) (he'll make it if you have 2 banners in game they both don't work so people need to talk to do a run for once.)

0. Healing every (x) for (y) amount.

1a. Getting more xp - If that be 1.1x for the sever people would do it. 
 1b. Getting more gold - If that be 1.1x for the sever people would do it.
 1b. Getting more loot - If that be 0.0x for the sever people would do it. Make it a placebo do it for the meme

2. Making bots slower - Rather than making players faster you should make bots slower as that way you can have different values on each bot. That way some may not change at all.

3. Crit damage - Chance to do more damage by some small %.

4. A better chance tomes work.
etc

Banners could have more than 1 buff or specialized in 1 buff or a small group.  

If it was made its own class i don't think it would be the class everyone goes as a lot of runs need all the cades and meds they can get. 

Adding you could make it the hero class of support so you get even more gold out of us.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-03-2019, 03:17 AM)Woody Wrote:
(24-03-2019, 04:52 PM)Malong Wrote: "Yeah that will do it. That will fix everything." - Terath

[some stuff]

He was referring to the automatic healing more than the banners. If you have now moved onto a completely different feature, make a new thread?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(25-03-2019, 05:03 AM)Malong Wrote:

[some stuff]

He was referring to the automatic healing more than the banners. If you have now moved onto a completely different feature, make a new thread?

A new way of healing at a consistent rate was my request that's why in my 1st post i did bring up banners. 

"Want something that auto heals every [x] for [y] %. Don't care if its "not as good" as msk."

(25-03-2019, 05:07 AM)Woody Wrote:
(25-03-2019, 05:03 AM)Malong Wrote:

[some stuff]

A new way of healing at a consistent rate was my request that's why in my 1st post i did bring up banners. 

"Want something that auto heals every [x] for [y] %. Don't care if its "not as good" as msk."

No shit, but the "[some stuff]" wildcard (of sorts) included some unintelligible block of text about banners to which the quote wasn't addressing, and points A, C, D, and E were about banners. Is there any other English lesson you need before I go to sleep?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Wanting a new healing system without getting rid of the old one would need a new item(s) no?

It's only 4:20 so up for anything.