Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

DB_Lophorius
Player ''DB_Lophorius'' insulted me by calling me a "p###y". It really offended me. I hope this crime won't go unpunished.

you were literally crying over someone else jokingly naming you a "movement noob"

man the fuck up

honestly at this point im pretty sure you're just abusing the report system
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(21-03-2019, 07:29 PM)Lophorius Wrote: you were literally crying over someone else jokingly naming you a "movement noob"

man the fuck up

I'm not abusing the report system. I'm just reporting people, who break the rules.
(21-03-2019, 07:38 PM)THD_illiew Wrote:
(21-03-2019, 07:29 PM)Lophorius Wrote: you were literally crying over someone else jokingly naming you a "movement noob"

man the fuck up

I'm not abusing the report system. I'm just reporting people, who break the rules.

yes you're. there is no way one gets offended by the word pussy, jesus christ. and if you really are then you should follow angar's advice
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
If you are not at all involved in the post, please consider the following rule; "Do not comment on reports or add your personal opinions about the reported players."
I don't feel like every report thread turning into a meme, we have other spaces for that. The people that got their post removed in this thread should consider themselves warned.

As for the matter, I really don't really see this as a major offense.
I guess if said multiple times or with the intent to cause harassment something should be done about it.

We also have a report button available in game, which is something you could use if any rule is breached. Please use with caution as abuse is punishable.
The case has been dismissed.