Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

They just needed to stop, but instead got carried away.
(22-03-2019, 06:04 PM)Kura Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 05:54 PM)Lophorius Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 05:50 PM)Kura Wrote: I hadn't spoken in the next game, only words i spoke where "Don't listen to them, i've already filed a report".
I appreciate you trying to give feedback on this, but you have no place in this thread and would appreciate it more if you could just let the staff deal with this instead of jumping into half of the conversation.

im literally in the screen you used to prove their "disruptive" behaviour

Are you serious? You litteraly just said above "i can't speak for what might have been said in the game beforehand" Meaning you have jumped into half the conversation.

Key points in this report:

In-Game:

Sexual conversation about homosexual and lesbian activity
2-3 players asking them to stop
Myself and borgy asked them to stop as it was going too far.
Abuse to myself, borgy and then to the house WoS (Wardens of the South) throughout the game and then the next game for being somewhat a "Buzzkill" and "Policing" over the conversation we only asked politely to be stopped.

Forums:

Now a player to then join in half way through an incident on there behalf which only confuses the matter as you were only a witness to a conversation in-game that only came from those who were reported, myself and Borgy were quiet because the incident was already reported on the forums, so nothing else needed to be said.
Are you?
If this was about them talking about gay stuff then maybe provide screens for this instead of the ones you provided? how about that?
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
You just need to stop being offended over nothing, just drop it and move on with your life, Kura.
(22-03-2019, 06:04 PM)Kura Wrote: Key points in this report:

In-Game:

Could you please present some screenshots of this part of the report? I see a lot of the argument portion in the different posts, but not the instigation. The servers logs definitely could be checked, but screenshots are a bit faster.
I was wittnessing the events and also filed an ingame report about it, namely against Man Weird and Matsuma,
who were, at the time, the core of the problem.
Sexually abusive talk had already been a problem, some time ago and some people have obviously learned their
lesson. Some obviously not.

To clarify: Pandemonium has not been involved in the above at all.

The conversation was mainly between Man Weird and Matsuma who refused to stop it, although asked to numerous
times. Golradir and Rhyttus were just followers who, in my eyes, were trying to catch some attention in an immature
way by harassing and joking about those people who were insisting in others to abide by the rules. Nevertheless they
did it for a long time, spamming the chat and disrupting thereby the gameplay and stealing the diversion and time of
the others.

To say it once again: I did not feel offended by the subject of the talk, but by it's stupidity and respectlessness against
others that had to stand this stupidity and display of immature, mediocre behaviour.

Those who refused to talk like that should get a nice little timeout, their followers a severe warning.

While I wasn't sure about writing a forum report this time, I nonetheless hope I could help to clarify the matter a bit.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(22-03-2019, 06:38 PM)Winter Wrote:
(22-03-2019, 06:04 PM)Kura Wrote: Key points in this report:

In-Game:

Could you please present some screenshots of this part of the report? I see a lot of the argument portion in the different posts, but not the instigation. The servers logs definitely could be checked, but screenshots are a bit faster.
Sorry winter, I forgot the screen key in warband as I don’t have the steam version. I use greenshot which ended up crashing causing itself to force close and by the time I re launched it the chat was already too far scrolled.

Only have what I’ve posted.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

I can't remember if i personally said anything about the "Sexual conversation about homosexual and lesbian activity", i do remember i reacted to one of them with a yes about a question relating to it.

All i know is that there were a decent amount of people having fun with what some might call banter, others call disrespect.
I personally didn't see who asked to stop it, but there were two people very persistent about us needing to stop.
If we want to talk about respect, i would say the same as you can also read in a screenshot.
If you want people to stop, say it once or twice, if they dont stop, report them and let that be it. You both continued just as much as you're reporting others for doing the same.
You dont fight fire with fire, and thats exactly what you did in the first game.
Also, saying "Don't listen to them, i already filed a report" doesnt seem like a very respectful way of handling aswell.

I won't say anything else about this, i know i can come across as a troll, i've said what i've wanted to say, if it was noted as disrespectful/offensive, so be it.
I never intend to offend anyone, but if you felt offended that is out of my reach.
Alright, I guess I had to create a forum account at some point.
Let me get this out of the way. I never said anything with bad intentions nor did I offend anyone. All of this was in a joking manner and I never said anything offensive towards anyone. If by any chance, I have done harmful actions I do apologize. Also none of the players listed did anything harmful throughout the entire game with words or actions. I personally let go of the argument in the second game as it became really stupid. I just played without saying a word. If anything, I would say the accusers were the ones continuing the situation.

EDIT: Also I would like if someone is accusing me of something to provide actual proof. I am literally in only one of those screenshots saying things not related to the argument at all.
(24-03-2019, 12:23 PM)ManWeird Wrote: Alright, I guess I had to create a forum account at some point.
Let me get this out of the way. I never said anything with bad intentions nor did I offend anyone. All of this was in a joking manner and I never said anything offensive towards anyone. If by any chance, I have done harmful actions I do apologize. Also none of the players listed did anything harmful throughout the entire game with words or actions. I personally let go of the argument in the second game as it became really stupid. I just played without saying a word. If anything, I would say the accusers were the ones continuing the situation.

EDIT: Also I would like if someone is accusing me of something to provide actual proof. I am literally in only one of those screenshots saying things not related to the argument at all.

You were part of a conversation which had a subject that clearly violated the game's rules. You were asked to stop. You did not.
It is irrelevant whether you carried on with it in the next run or not. It is irrelevant whether you break the rules jokingly or not and
you are wrong to think that proof can't be provided or has to be provided by a screenshot. There are server logs which can be
checked and display all of the conversation. The title of the thread clearly nails it: You simply had to stop in the very moment you
were asked to, but you chose to ignore it. Likely because you thought, that, if enough people in a group do the wrong thing or don't
protest, it would make it right, but that's simply not the case.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
I never said proof can't be provided. I wanted to see what exactly I said was wrong, because I never said anything bad about any sexual orientation.

EDIT: I just want to see exactly what "bad" thing I said. I never said anything like "being [any sexual orientation] is bad".
This has been resolved privately.