Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why new players dont stick to the mod?
Me - what armour is that?
Slayer - def
Me - how much is it
Slayer - more than you will ever get

That was about my 1st week. Looking back on it I did feel like that was rude but can I blame him? I do just about the same thing every day/week.

Telling people how much you need to play just for 1 item let alone a set or even a few sets like me is hard. I'll tell people how much they can make pr run and how much my full set is just about and a few just leave the sever at that point.

Telling people they need to be on the grind every day and maybe you will loot in a year is even harder.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I got the same response from some archer named Achilles in 2016. I asked what bow he was using (sharpshooter) and he said: "Don't worry, you'll never be able to afford it". Didn't really see him much after that. Had a few experiences like that, but nothing that was over the top.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

However, the conclusion of the 2 posts above is: don't worry, it's a matter of time and you will be able to afford the gear you want, no matter what these guys say Wink
(26-03-2019, 07:38 AM)Bobo Wrote: However, the conclusion of the 2 posts above is: don't worry, it's a matter of time and you will be able to afford the gear you want, no matter what these guys say Wink

Exactly
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

It's just natural selection.

Think we all jumped.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Any poor guy wants to get Rich in SECONDS? If YES join the Whatsapp group and wrie trading omg every item u want in SECONDS
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
The times when I started playing this mod were cool, in the first week everyone were so nice to me, one really nice friend Vendetta which I met inside the mod got me into SPQR house and even after some time lend me some gear till I get my own... I recommend if u dont want any trouble just stay away from the cades Big Grin a lot of people get pissed about little things(even I when saw one guy placing cades left and right).

And yes, You have to support the other players bring whatever u have to the field, but in this situation there is nothing u could do since you are new to the mod and didnt know about the recipes and etc.

Have fun, enjoy the mod,
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021 
give first loot for new players.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C.