Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

(Giveaway) Another one bites the dust
I'll take all that's left
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(29-03-2019, 08:43 AM)TriGun Wrote: Pesoooooo nuuuuuhhh!
Gimme my Pesto!

Darn shame i looted more than once haha

TriGun

Capatain, my Captain, the first mate is leaving the ship!

Thanks for all your help and the fun runs Smile

Thanks NKA! Better than collecting dust in one of the wealthier players inventory Smile

Fara: You'll get a Frying Pan.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Good luck, hope you come back soon^^
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Sorry for those who don't speak German... just ignore what's below the line.

Viel Glück Peso, nimm dir im RL die Zeit die du für's Studium und alles drumherum brauchst. Die nächste Vorlesungsfreie Zeit kommt bestimmt wieder und wer weiß, vielleicht hört man sich ja wieder. Bis dahin nur das beste auch wenn ich dich vor deinem "Comeback" nicht kannte, beim nächsten mal weiß ich dann wer du bist Wink
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(29-03-2019, 09:19 AM)Julia. Wrote: Sorry for those who don't speak German... just ignore what's below the line.

Viel Glück Peso, nimm dir im RL die Zeit die du für's Studium und alles drumherum brauchst. Die nächste Vorlesungsfreie Zeit kommt bestimmt wieder und wer weiß, vielleicht hört man sich ja wieder. Bis dahin nur das beste auch wenn ich dich vor deinem "Comeback" nicht kannte, beim nächsten mal weiß ich dann wer du bist Wink

Good Luck Peso, take all the time you need for the study and anything else around. Your next freetime will surely come and who knows, we might hear from another again. Until then, I wish you the best even though I didn't know you before your comeback, next time I know better Wink

(just in case someone felt offended by those lines above and is going to report Lophorius again)
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Sorry for asking, i would like on tome too, since i wanna respec, if possible, its up to you if u will sign in to for me, thanks, best of wishes!
Loot:
Byrllysg - 10.02.2020
Sun Glaive - 11.5.2021 
Another player leaving Ni :C Well good luck anyways
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
(29-03-2019, 09:28 AM)Angar Wrote:
(29-03-2019, 09:19 AM)Julia. Wrote: Sorry for those who don't speak German... just ignore what's below the line.

Good Luck Peso, take all the time you need for the study and anything else around. Your next freetime will surely come and who knows, we might hear from another again. Until then, I wish you the best even though I didn't know you before your comeback, next time I know better Wink

(just in case someone felt offended by those lines above and is going to report Lophorius again)

Lophorius is a bad person and has to be stopped

Anyways the modis full of lets say special people and actually a guy that i did like and didnt take everything serious is leaving I wish u good luck in studying and if you ever come back i can borrow u some stuff i guess

MrNiceGuy out
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I'll kept your Tome till you return if U want Big Grin
Nords will be wait
Join the Nords!

Characters:
Chosen Marksman - Zweihander - Juggernaut - Hoplite

Loot: Old Boots, Crooked Stick, Bent Sword
(29-03-2019, 11:04 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:
(29-03-2019, 09:28 AM)Angar Wrote:

Lophorius is a bad person and has to be stopped

Anyways the modis full of lets say special people and actually a guy that i did like and didnt take everything serious is leaving I wish u good luck in studying and if you ever come back i can borrow u some stuff i guess

MrNiceGuy out

Thanks for your nice words Thunder! Will remember you positively awswell Smile

KOT: Your listed for the tome.

Thanks Julia, had fun playing with you in events. Wish you all the best for your future endavours!
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017