Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Real Question
Problems;

Looting System
Looting System
Looting System

No events (2x xp etc.)
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(30-03-2019, 11:59 AM)[FoY]MrMercy Wrote: 10/10 would help funding this, but i dont think DEV Team could do it. Would need a lot more people.

I think even if the dev team are many people and also have the contributors with producing things for the game... it wouldnt work well xd
Although I really wish there was standalone NI, because it is a great modification, I have to be party ruiner here - creating standalone NI will never happen, simply because there is to many issues with this idea. Just to name a few: licensing, knowledge of programs, funding, team size, creating combat system, models, animations, coding, particles, enviroment and much much more.

We can only hope for NI2 in Bannerlord. If it ever comes out.
Guess who's back?
(30-03-2019, 03:44 PM)Rydell Wrote: Although I really wish there was standalone NI, because it is a great modification, I have to be party ruiner here - creating standalone NI will never happen, simply because there is to many issues with this idea. Just to name a few: licensing, knowledge of programs, funding, team size, creating combat system, models, animations, coding, particles, enviroment and much much more.

See this has been said and it is said a lot, but every game creator has this issue.. These things you list are a necessary part of Game Development in itself Kickstarter could help Fund these.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

How?
You see, first we would need to have people, ready to work, with pretty much no assurence, but belief that people on kickstarter would find our project valuable and ready to pay for.
And this is how project like this die. Because noone who thinks clearly would agree for work like this. I know, because I've been offered something similar 4 times now.

For this to work, developers would have to have a team, ready to put their time into working on this with no profit, then they could kickstart a project and if it would be succesful it would survive, otherwise not. I reccommend you looking on how indie games become popular. Wheter it's Darkest Dungeon or Isaac.
Guess who's back?
(30-03-2019, 04:20 PM)Rydell Wrote: How?
You see, first we would need to have people, ready to work, with pretty much no assurence, but belief that people on kickstarter would find our project valuable and ready to pay for.
And this is how project like this die. Because noone who thinks clearly would agree for work like this. I know, because I've been offered something similar 4 times now.

For this to work, developers would have to have a team, ready to put their time into working on this with no profit, then they could kickstart a project and if it would be succesful it would survive, otherwise not. I reccommend you looking on how indie games become popular. Wheter it's Darkest Dungeon or Isaac.

No my point in the last reply was that all companies start with the "No assurance, No / Low profit" development, we wouldn't have the games we have today if an idea wasn't pursued.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(30-03-2019, 04:20 PM)Rydell Wrote: How?

+1
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(30-03-2019, 03:44 PM)Rydell Wrote: Although I really wish there was standalone NI, because it is a great modification, I have to be party ruiner here - creating standalone NI will never happen, simply because there is to many issues with this idea. Just to name a few: licensing, knowledge of programs, funding, team size, creating combat system, models, animations, coding, particles, enviroment and much much more.

I think FSE learned this the hard way, they put out a great mod (Mount and Musket) then they put out a great DLC (Napoleonic Wars) and basically lept right into their own standalone game using Unity. While the models got finished pretty quickly (everything is done down to being able to choose your own socks on your character), they ran into multiple issues with coding.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour