Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Challenge run
Brainstorm idea for more members to contribute in this thread.

Challenge mode, a mode more Difficult than Ragnarok.

My idea's for this mode would be a Time limit for the entire Run (Obviously after vigorous testing)

10-15 Second prep time (This isn't like the runs we have today where players can be half afk. This mode you need to be focused on Cade Setup, Tomes and player positions.)

Waves 11,13,14 would be considered the Boss Challenge waves, where a random boss will spawn within the wave of bots. (This boss can drop loot or not, it might fix the social issue of players wan'ting better loot chance?)

Wave 15 Would new a new boss or a Reworked Loki

The point in this fight would be that this BOT would spawn a spectral Version of another boss from the selection of Normal / Hard or Rag bosses.

A new Reward Tier could be added here as a suggestion only from the last boss

Ascended Legendaries - Cannot be Upgraded - Class Locked only (This may require some work and time but i am sure contributors would jump at the chance of new content being added to NI.

Please take this with a pinch of salt, add your own suggestions below.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

Sounds interesting, though I would probably call it something related to the Nord theme, maybe Valhalla or something of the likes.
You can try to limit the overall time of course, but I'd find it much more interesting to put a time limit on each individual wave and remove preparation tome altogether; eg. you play wave 1 with 5 minutes of time, once this runs out, wave 2 spawns - regardless of whether 1 is fibished. This would put a lot of emphasis on players to act or be punished for being too slow.
(30-03-2019, 03:34 PM)Noname Wrote: Sounds interesting, though I would probably call it something related to the Nord theme, maybe Valhalla or something of the likes.
You can try to limit the overall time of course, but I'd find it much more interesting to put a time limit on each individual wave and remove preparation tome altogether; eg. you play wave 1 with 5 minutes of time, once this runs out, wave 2 spawns - regardless of whether 1 is fibished. This would put a lot of emphasis on players to act or be punished for being too slow.

Thanks Noname for providing a suggestion on this.

The time limit per wave may seem a little better as well as the punishing mechanic, i still think maybe 10 second prep time should be available at least for boss waves or maybe 2-3 waves in total just so the group has some sort of time for preparation.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]