Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion HQ Sound Effects
(01-04-2019, 06:47 PM)Kip Wrote: I'm at work right now but I'll look into the randomizer code when I can.  Thanks for the reports.

Hey, are you still at work?
The trouble seems to be that there are armour parts appearing in the weapon slots same as weapons appear in the armour slots.
Also, if I wanted to use my TSA but unequip my helmet, there is a chance another body armour appears in the head armour slot which leads to me wearing another body armour than my TSA and still no helmet which I actually wanted to be randomized. Its a bit annoying.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
I believe I have a fix just about ready. A bit more that needs fixing and then some tests. If it isn't done tonight, it should be tomorrow. Once it is done, the April server availability will be extended to cover the bugged time.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Kool more nothings for me

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(06-04-2019, 01:08 AM)Kip Wrote: I believe I have a fix just about ready.  A bit more that needs fixing and then some tests.  If it isn't done tonight, it should be tomorrow.  Once it is done, the April server availability will be extended to cover the bugged time.

Stopped getting horses after update and saw also none. Unplayable now. Fix ASAP please.
There hasn‘t been an update yet that fixed the april servers. Horses should still be available.

Edit: As Kip said, there‘s still some small things that need to be changed and then some tests. Patience is the key.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(06-04-2019, 01:45 PM)Angar Wrote: There hasn‘t been an update yet that fixed the april servers. Horses should still be available.

Edit: As Kip said, there‘s still some small things that need to be changed and then some tests. Patience is the key.

Yes just saw one, nevermind then.
The HD sound pack is so crisp, life changing sounds.

Especially the arrow and spear sounds hit close to home.
SteamProfile
Random gear should be assigned correctly on the April servers now. They will remain up for another week.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(06-04-2019, 09:49 PM)Kip Wrote: Random gear should be assigned correctly on the April servers now.  They will remain up for another week.

Thanks for fixing it but it seems like the Nord items like Gungnir or Nord Sniper Bow have been removed. Was this intended?
(01-04-2019, 06:40 PM)SPQR_Andrea Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 06:21 PM)Kip Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 06:07 AM)Woody Wrote: so Au dont get the April servers?

I wasn't sure which mode to take away from AU so they could have an April server and it was getting late so I skipped setting one up there for now.  If there is a mode that can go down for about a week, I could swap it over.

(01-04-2019, 08:23 AM)Berkay Wrote: fix the random gear please.

I'll try to fix it when I know how it is broken.  What seems to be the trouble?

(01-04-2019, 06:31 PM)Kip Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 06:27 PM)SPQR_Andrea Wrote: All items go on armour slots so you can get 3 body armours and 0 weapons or 4 weapons and 1 boots ecc.

So the weapon slots are working correctly (only weapons) but the armour slots can also end up with weapons?  Interesting.  Do the armour types also get mixed up (gloves in the helmet slot) or is it just a chance to be a weapon instead of the correct armour type?
Weapon slots don't work they are empty , all the items go on armour and cav slot random so as i said you can get like 3 body armour and 2 helmet in (body,head,hands,cav or boots slot) and no weapon or 4 weapons and a pair of boots all in armour/cav slots
All runs perfect now, ty for your work.
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop