Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you find the project useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
73.33%
22 73.33%
No
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NICE
(03-04-2019, 01:09 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Pretty sure the Eagle has the speed of Bolt Tosser with the damage of Penetrator
Making it a direct upgrade to both

bolt tosser got a buff I'm sure to the same speed as the eagle

either way, if the eagle is "ullrs or stag" we can fit one more xbow in and change stats if need to make it like the other sets

ones faster with lower (p) and lower flight speed

other

slower with more (p) and more flight speed

eh guess a change would be needed (upgraded is +4)

[Image: 76e57c966f24c6602261c66b12feef80.png][Image: dea0925fd465148cb25efc15403199f6.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
How about armour that looks like this, can be equipped by all classes and levels, and is sold through the marketplace:

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I always thought tabards would be cool...

Something like this:

A better torch would be nice.

Something like Malong and Twenties mentioned above could be a cool addition to the mod
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Working on the Project starts on the 9th of April.

IDs with gold will be been sent through PM in upcoming hours.

Edit as of 9th: I still didn't finish my personal project, so I'll start a little bit later.
Guess who's back?
Got 2 more. 

Hero locked Severance (same heroes as twigs) 

tr3 platform - don't think you could make a tailer one but maybe one that's as wide as a wall cade.

Is it possible to add "X%" Experience gain to items in Nordinvasion, maybe add small XP modifiers to certain T1 legendary's.
(Will need to add more, could be too much work?)

This Exp modifier would only give +XP on the realistic Stat for the weapon, Example:

Worm Bane - Melee weapon
(Grants "X%" experience to Melee)

This could in even result in a raise of economy for these items will be even further sought after.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(14-04-2019, 08:41 AM)Kura Wrote: Is it possible to add "X%" Experience gain to items in Nordinvasion, maybe add small XP modifiers to certain T1 legendary's.
(Will need to add more, could be too much work?)

This Exp modifier would only give  +XP on the realistic Stat for the weapon, Example:

Worm Bane - Melee weapon
                  (Grants "X%" experience to Melee)

This could in even result in a raise of economy for these items will be even further sought after.

I think what you are suggesting is more like a feature request and not for the NICE project. So maybe you gonna post your idea under feature requests Wink
It kind of linked into this post as well with the talk about orange legendary's, it's more focused on what this topic is about but if it doesn't belong here i'm happy for a Forum MOD to let me know.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]