Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you find the project useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
73.33%
22 73.33%
No
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NICE
Dear Swadians!

I have decided to create NICE - Nord Invasion Complete Enhancement. 

The main purpose of this overhaul is to make every enemy have his own unique gear and to make the amount of legendary items for every class the same as the amount that Infantry currently has.
Further more I plan to shorten the loading time of NordInvasion by removing unused items that increase loading time - for this I need the help of Terath and I hope he will gladly help.

This where I need your help!
Charge into battle and gather useful intel on what Nords wear the same armour or weapon!
Search the forums to find what items are missing and what items need remodel!
Then post them in the comments according to the example below!

Example:
- Nord Champion - wearing Swadian Great Helmet (place for note, for example: He is Nord, he shouldn't wear Swadian helmet)
- Crossbowman - No legendary boots; No legendary hero locked sword (Besides Aventurier)

For the best researchers I have prepared worthy amount of gold.

Let's make NI great again, together!
~Rydell

Missing items:
Progress bar: 0% (0/??)

Nords with same equipment:

Items that need to be remodeled / retextured:

Legend:
* - Nord appeared earlier
? - Awaiting to be implemented
- Bot is special in their equipment - No other changes needed / Item was modeled 
- Idea scrapped / No need for particular item
_ - priority low
_ - priority medium
_ - priority high
Guess who's back?
for the contributors that will help;

Just create a dedicated server to spawn the waves 1 by 1 while u are in a spectator mod to note the equipments Tongue
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Info for you:

Ragnarok Mode
-for example Einherjar Ranger, Sniper and Hodur have the same helmet I think
-Einherjar Ranger and Sniper has the same armour, but different Textures
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Archerheroes: 1h/2h housecraftable sword; legendary helmet.
Xbow-heroes: 1h legendary sword; boots (and maybe a second legi helmet, we're really short on those)
Halberdier/Ranger/Pavise: extra gaunts/boots as those are heavier classes (such as jugg has an own set)
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
we need nord invasion player
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
I don‘t think we have someone who‘s pretty much into armour modelling but we need some nordic helmets for exmaple some horned helmets.

Too many enemies are running around with the winged helmet. For example the Mercenary Zweihander on normal w14, the Nord Prince (Boss on Normal w15), the Nord Siege Captain (Boss on hard w9) and the spawn of Loki on Ragnarok w4-13

We‘re fighting the nords and the nords are meant to fight with axes or sword and shield. I barely know nor see nords using a zweihander sword in any legends of the nordic mythology so those who use 2h swords like Mercenary Zweihander (normal w14) Royal Huscarls (normal w15), Thors- and Odins Chosen (w12&15 Ragnarok), Fire/Jotnes (Ragnarok w11&14) also Bosses like Nord Siege Captain (hard w9), Prince&Ragnar (normal w15 & hard w15)
Nord Commander (normal w12),Bifrost Guardian (rag w3), w3 Boss on hard as well I guess should be replaced by any other weapons. Might be some new. Would be quite interesting to see any other endboss weapon than the prince sword.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(01-04-2019, 03:24 PM)Angar Wrote: I don‘t think we have someone who‘s pretty much into armour modelling but we need some nordic helmets for exmaple some horned helmets.

Too many enemies are running around with the winged helmet. For example the Mercenary Zweihander on normal w14, the Nord Prince (Boss on Normal w15), the Nord Siege Captain (Boss on hard w9)  and the spawn of Loki on Ragnarok w4-13

We‘re fighting the nords and the nords are meant to fight with axes or sword and shield. I barely know nor see nords using a zweihander sword in any legends of the nordic mythology so those who use 2h swords like Mercenary Zweihander (normal w14) Royal Huscarls (normal w15), Thors- and Odins Chosen (w12&15 Ragnarok), Fire/Jotnes (Ragnarok w11&14) also Bosses like Nord Siege Captain (hard w9), Prince&Ragnar (normal w15 & hard w15)
Nord Commander (normal w12),Bifrost Guardian (rag w3), w3 Boss on hard as well I guess should be replaced by any other weapons. Might be some new. Would be quite interesting to see any other endboss weapon than the prince sword.

Rydell is good at helmets. Terath good at armours at all.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
nice.
(01-04-2019, 02:57 PM)Julia. Wrote: Archerheroes: 1h/2h housecraftable sword; legendary helmet.
Xbow-heroes: 1h legendary sword; boots (and maybe a second legi helmet, we're really short on those)
Halberdier/Ranger/Pavise: extra gaunts/boots as those are heavier classes (such as jugg has an own set)
Thank you for your input Julia!

(01-04-2019, 03:24 PM)Angar Wrote: I don‘t think we have someone who‘s pretty much into armour modelling but we need some nordic helmets for exmaple some horned helmets.

Too many enemies are running around with the winged helmet. For example the Mercenary Zweihander on normal w14, the Nord Prince (Boss on Normal w15), the Nord Siege Captain (Boss on hard w9)  and the spawn of Loki on Ragnarok w4-13

I will also be doing armours, though probably later then other items.

Mercenary Zweihanders could originate form Swadians, same applies to Mercenary Repeatermans who could originate form Rhodok - I am not planning doing helmets for them, but if there will be nothing else then I could think of something for them.
On the 2h swords - you are correct, Nords didn't use them but for the sake of item diversity they will be caring those.

Thank you for informations Angar!

I will be sending Gold when I'll start working on NICE.
Guess who's back?
Would appreciate a Warden Helmet and maybe look into Gloves of Vidar since i dont think they fit to guard nor house craftables but would be interesting to hear opinions from guys that own it

Not many new things but i appreciate your work
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia