Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Keep April servers on permanent basis
(06-04-2019, 08:37 AM)Extaziii Wrote: I recommned to keep the Nothing loot so it will be easier for people to collect money, and it will be great for new players tbh.

that seems like a good idea to me Smile
(06-04-2019, 08:41 AM)Kitten Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 08:37 AM)Extaziii Wrote: I recommned to keep the Nothing loot so it will be easier for people to collect money, and it will be great for new players tbh.

that seems like a good idea to me Smile

Gold is a problem for all players atm but rather nothing be taken away as normal.

The amount of gold you get pr. bot could get a look at + some other way to get gold from either 

A. selling mats by either crafting different "money bags" (The more mats you have the better value you get) and selling that to MP for fix rates or mats have a fixed (low) value again like the old days (Raven, Zinc, Bronze at 7k)
B. Up quests rewards 
C. Reward players for reaching (x) goals like a lot of games do.
D. Being about to uncraft things and either get a fix  (x)% of the mats back or have chances that you may get it all or some (x)% back

Could do 1 or all or some or other ways i have not listed here.

The gold problem should not be solved just by adding in a (1) mat people need to grind for.  That gives to much power to that 1 mat.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

yea, its like a gold booster pack!
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate