Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: NI Back Again?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
10 62.50%
No
37.50%
6 37.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NI Dead V2
Well u cant
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
As someone that's has a lot to lose I would be fine if we were getting 1-2 drops per day.

Im with whoever that says ni is not dead but when shit drops from normal and hard all the time well the top end player tend to play less. 

The top end players are the ones that start most rag runs that ends up not helping the problem.

Make a update so players come and see if anything thing has changed. With luck fara will loot so then the grind will be up and running again.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
It's very quiet for about a week or two. I've thought about it and are somehow a bit
clueless...
The april servers were a great idea, but maybe that brought a bit too much chaos and
should end now. A lot of new players there, which on the one hand was pretty good, on
the other it might have scared away some vets who wait until the dust settles and servers
are back to normal.
So I definitely don't see the loot system as the issue responsable for the low attendance.
In fact, since the last discussion here in the forum, someone really gave rates a boost as
the leg thread shows. We're at almost 1 drop daily, compared to 1 weekly some time ago.
If I should speculate, I guess sth is planned to change the whole thing a bit to the better
and for the time being and as an interim solution, rates got buffed.
As said, NI has seen worse numbers on the servers. It will come back! Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(06-04-2019, 06:31 PM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote: +1 I hear everyone crying on the loot system.... I mean if you loot one time per week the game is not making fun because you can have everything after 2 months Tongue

From my calculations if I were to loot 1 legendary a week with out any duplicates it would take me around 2.5 years to collect them all. Pretty long time ay?
Guess who's back?
Personally I'm not playing Rags not because it's noone to play with but because it's more fun to play april event with horses and multishot bows.