Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Survival Mode.
Years ago I and some others played rag on au with 2 inf 1 sniper and me on pike.

All we did was find an area were ammo was a shield wall there with 2 Rgs. Not sure of the map name as it's been years but I remember we were in a small house.

Think we wiped on Thor with his aoe but that concept of using no cades and only having a few inf does work as a lot already would know. Adding now we don't need to reload for heals so an event with 4 good teams should be able to go quite far without any cades. My guess is once you get to a ranged wave that doesn't like to came to you that's where the problems will start.

Also as someone that likes the old way of not having prep time I think that would be good for a mode like this. Having each wave come in on timers rather na needing to finish the one you are on would be good too.

Edit my edit.

That's not a bad idea for normal Ni to make it a bit harder? Each wave has a fixed time that it starts?  Idk need to think about it more but would be cools to see 2-3 waves at once because that run is so slow.

Edit of my edit will be edited.

That will kill kiting so ye na.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
invite kaas to make it mode pleaseE!!!!
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Perhaps we or Terath should add a poll to this idea? to see what the Community really Thinks about this. (Because i have no clue how to add one o_O)
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(09-04-2019, 06:37 PM)oracolus Wrote: Perhaps we or Terath should add a poll to this idea? to see what the Community really Thinks about this. (Because i have no clue how to add one o_O)

I don't really know what a poll would do for this post, honestly. If the original post's intent was to explore people's ideas of what their ideal survival gamemode would be, then a poll for whether or not people would like one specific idea to be implemented is kind of off-base to the intent of the original post.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(09-04-2019, 06:47 PM)Terath Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 06:37 PM)oracolus Wrote: Perhaps we or Terath should add a poll to this idea? to see what the Community really Thinks about this. (Because i have no clue how to add one o_O)

I don't really know what a poll would do for this post, honestly. If the original post's intent was to explore people's ideas of what their ideal survival gamemode would be, then a poll for whether or not people would like one specific idea to be implemented is kind of off-base to the intent of the original post.

Make a poll for what poll people want

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I'm in favor of the idea
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max