Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Zublon
(04-05-2019, 02:23 PM)Malong Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 02:16 PM)Forward Wrote: The rules is not holy cow.

If good player got reported for correct gameplay-wise action (and it was not in 'Disruptive Behaviour/Trolling' category for sure) it's better to change the rules.

And you can politely ask him in-game not doing that (I can't imagine why would you need to save these barrels on Normal but whatever) instead of trying to sue him by formal reasons.

What determines a "correct gameplay-wise action?" And why was it correct this run and not the previous nor following one? If this is a deterministic decision, why was it applied inconsistently?

And just for you, here's a "handicap accessible" (so to speak) version of the screenshot. I trust you'll notice I got no reply.

1. I explained why it's correct above: to prevent people denying mats/xp/loots. No reason why you would need barrel in Normal.
2. He doesn't speak English as far as I know.
(04-05-2019, 02:28 PM)Forward Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 02:23 PM)Malong Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 02:16 PM)Forward Wrote: The rules is not holy cow.

If good player got reported for correct gameplay-wise action (and it was not in 'Disruptive Behaviour/Trolling' category for sure) it's better to change the rules.

And you can politely ask him in-game not doing that (I can't imagine why would you need to save these barrels on Normal but whatever) instead of trying to sue him by formal reasons.

What determines a "correct gameplay-wise action?" And why was it correct this run and not the previous nor following one? If this is a deterministic decision, why was it applied inconsistently?

And just for you, here's a "handicap accessible" (so to speak) version of the screenshot. I trust you'll notice I got no reply.

1. I explained why it's correct above: to prevent people denying mats/xp/loots. No reason why you would need barrel in Normal.
2. He doesn't speak English as far as I know.

Oh hey, you fell for both traps. Got 'em! Too easy, keep it coming.

1. "[W]hy was it correct this run and not the previous nor following one? If this is a deterministic decision, why was it applied inconsistently?"

2. He doesn't speak (I imagine you meant "read") English, but you want me to "politely ask him in-game not doing that (I can't imagine why would you need to save these barrels on Normal but whatever) instead of trying to sue him by formal reasons." How would he understand my polite request?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
To think someone would get so triggered by 2 barrels in normal. Have you played Ni before? Like really to report someone that fast when I'm sure you were already aware there was no ill intent present. Hell I'm sure you have seen others in rag events blow barrels when you have no use for them. Did you report them as well?

I'm not 100% on this but my day will be made if we find out its his barrels. Think his a wall bringer so I think I may have a chance.

Sorry for the post but it seems this has become more of a decision on if normal should be treated differently because its so easy.

Feel like this could go on to barrels on normal still giving xp other than bosses. That would be a interesting change.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Let admins decide this matter.

Our views on this issue are clear.
So you're deflecting after you were proven wrong. Typical.

(04-05-2019, 02:35 PM)Woody Wrote: Hell I'm sure you have see others in rag events blow barrels when you have no use for them. Did you report them as well?

If you mean rag runs, a third "not surprisingly:" you didn't read this. If you do indeed mean events, my understanding is you go to the leader of the event.

(04-05-2019, 02:35 PM)Woody Wrote: I'm not 100% on this but my day will be made if we find out its his barrels. Think his a wall bringer so I think I may have a chance.

They were not his.

(04-05-2019, 02:35 PM)Woody Wrote: Sorry for the post but it seems this has become more of a decision on if normal should be treated differently because its so easy.

Feel like this could go on to barrels on normal still giving xp other than bosses. That would be a interesting change.

Let's assume this is really the root of this. Then a fourth "not surprisingly," you didn't read:

(04-05-2019, 02:30 PM)Malong Wrote: What determines a "correct gameplay-wise action?" And why was it correct this run and not the previous nor following one? If this is a deterministic decision, why was it applied inconsistently?

(04-05-2019, 02:35 PM)Forward Wrote: Let admins decide this matter.

Our views on this issue are clear.

In other words, "we're tapping out because you defeated all my points, including the really dumb one where I suggested you to politely ask someone who can't understand your request.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
No I did not read a random report
No I did not read a post that was 5mins before my own because I was making that one
No his not deflecting its a given to all of us. Admins and Devs have a bigger say in what's right or wrong.

Hell I'm half expecting a mute for a day just for talking about a problem.

This is my last post.

Question 1. Chance. And nothing was happening on the forum at the time.

Question 3. It will be answered by a dev.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-05-2019, 02:52 PM)Woody Wrote: No I did not read a random report

Then why did you read this one? There was also this post where you pointed out that I should have read a completely different thread in a completely different sub-forum. At least this post you should have read is in the same sub-forum, and is, in fact, the previous most-recent thread. Why is this OK for you and not for me? Furthermore, why is the bar higher for me than it is for you?

(04-05-2019, 02:52 PM)Woody Wrote: No I did not read a post that was 5mins before my own because I was making that one

Fair enough.

(04-05-2019, 02:52 PM)Woody Wrote: No his not deflecting its a given to all of us. Adims and Devs have a bigger say in what's right or wrong.

What? If this means what I think this means (and I have absolutely no clue what the hell you're trying to communicate here), _you_ were the one that was deflecting: I had addressed your previous points, and instead of any logical response, you jump to "you must have been triggered." Be better than that; use logic and not emotion.

Circumventing this being your "last post" by editing said post is not really going with the spirit of it being your last post.

Oof this thread has some very ignorant people.

First off; according to the board rules there shall be no:
- Do not comment on reports or add your personal opinions about the reported players.
- No irrelevant posts; only post if you have something relevant to the report and want to add evidences of someone breaking the rules.
- This section is for reporting a player(/s) who has broken the rules, nothing else.
source: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=4760

Your opinion on a rule has no sentimental value in this board, please refrain from posting. Next time mutes will be handed out.

Then to go back to the actual report. We have two rules that state clearly that wasting support items are forbidden.
- Do not destroy or waste other people's barricades and equipment
- Do not blatantly waste your own support items. There is leniency if you are actually trying to help the team but there is no excuse for intentionally hindering it.

I do not know which one of the above rules were broken and neither do I really care, in the end Zublon wasted support items.
After taken the liberty to go through the history of the offenses committed by Zublon, it's quite a list I can tell you, I have two other cases where a report was filed because the player in question was destroying support items.

Based on my findings above I will mark this as a kick and Zublon can consider himself warned that the next time something like this happens a more severe punishment will be applied.