Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

has anyone done this yet?
(04-05-2019, 02:22 PM)Forward Wrote: No one will give you neither 5m neither 7.5m extra. Nonsense.

It's not 5m extra to me its 5m extra to anyone that's already done it.

The 7.5m is my example for someonee that gets 150% in the quest if the reward is still 5m for it being 250 bots.

My example can be made with less money.

Let's say its 250 bots for all of them and you get 2.5m as the reward. Well people that have already done it got the 5m already so the people that have done 500/500 get extra gold when they finish the quest.

For example the system could figure out once I have done the quest I'm (150%) and reward me with 3.75m.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I think the quests should be left as is. People have completed them, so it's obviously not impossible. But also players consistently reference the mod not being "difficult," and yet the moment something is too "difficult" for them to complete, they lose interest or want the bar lowered. Well, fuck that. Those players got what you wanted. Maybe they should focus on these as goals instead of flexing about how they've completed other watered-down objectives. And just on principle, there should be consistent direction. There have been changes to move the goal posts farther rather than closer, so why implement something to make it less time consuming to complete (which doesn't even lower difficulty, but rather the time spent instead)?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
A quest that takes how many hours to do is not hard its just shows you have no life. In saying that I do like how long the quest is as it shows dedication not skill lol. If it takes a year on avg playing the same hero over and over again the reward should be a free trip to the closest hospital.

Ye I think it's cool to see a quest that the 1% of the 1% of the 1%... Have done but at what point do you stop adding bots to quests?

You could make a quest were you need to kill 1 of the normal bots 5000 times for 50m and someone may really think about doing it.

Should that be a quest? (maybe just for the meme) I think rise of the ashes is to hard for all but a hand full of people when legacy of a hero is way to easy.

It would make sense to either change it or add a quest that fits in the middle.

Side note were is my cav quests? Buff legacy of a hero and some other ones and add cav bots. Just don't add 500 cav bots to that one out liar.

(04-05-2019, 04:21 PM)Woody Wrote: A quest that takes how many hours to do is not hard its just shows you have no life. In saying that I do like how long the quest is as it shows dedication not skill lol. If it takes a year on avg playing the same hero over and over again the reward should be a free trip to the closest hospital.

And there we have it. "They did it, but I haven't, so they have no life and I do." Bad argument. And if I recall correctly, you used to have to have Rise from the Ashes quest completion percentages in your forum signature. If I am mistaken, then you put other "accomplishments" like awakened legendaries in your signature. Obtaining and upgrading them are "not hard, it just shows you have no life." I do like "how long [upgrading them takes] as it shows dedication not skill lol." By your own logic, you should get a life and some skill, right?

But yes, I completely agree: it's not "difficult" (hence why I put it in quotes in the previous post), but just time consuming. Then again, NI is a pretty mindless tower defense game; very little in this mod is actually difficult.

(04-05-2019, 04:21 PM)Woody Wrote: Ye I think it's cool to see a quest that the 1% of the 1% of the 1%... Have done but at what point in adding bots defeats the purpose of this.

What?

(04-05-2019, 04:21 PM)Woody Wrote: You could make a quest were you need to kill 1 of the normal bots 5000 times for 50m and someone may really think about doing it.

Should that be a quest? (maybe just for the meme) I think rise of the ashes is to hard for all but a hand full of people when legacy of a hero is way to easy.

It would make sense to either change it or add a quest that fits in the middle.

There is a diminishing return on time spent to complete the quests, so rewards shouldn't be linear. I think it's fine, and as an unpopular opinion: not everything should be accessible to everybody. Everyone has their own goals, and not everyone's metrics are the same.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I was self aware and that's why I don't play 1 hero all the time. If I did just play my mara I would probably have this quest done long ago.  That's why I'm craving for classes are I've already owen the 16 for years and they feel old.

Ill make my thoughts on quests a bit easier to understand by running over some things.

I think playing the game should give you more mats than gold and I think quest should be more gold less mats. That's in terms of play time.

If anything I don't like mats as rewards as the price of them can change alot but gold is a bit more stable. Look at that quest with the small gold bar. Maybe when lumps were 60k that would of been a ok reward but now it's grindable in 1 rag run. 

I agree on some things being only for that 1% that work for it but that does not mean you forget about the other 99. Think if we had only green craftables and blue house craftables that cost more than the ones we have. Most people would give up but some may try to get 1 or 2 or a set etc..  Not the best example but it will do.

In this game we have no goals so we set ones ourself. One of the 1st ones for me was to buy a legendary then way later on it turned in to. Make 16 heroes> all are max cav > all have done the legacy of a hero >...

Think the one that I think about most is mine and nka's goal of having every legendary but now it's have 4 upgraded sets. To be honest, don't think I can do it as party I hate some classes and rather have certain things done before others.

Atm I don't really have any goals in Ni. Ye I'm close-ish on my Mara but fuck man I hate playing more than 1 run as the same hero other wise feels like I may as well play looking a paint dry game.

What I want out of quests

To be rewarded for either playing a lot on 1 id or be rewarded for making more than 1 hero. Let the player choose.

To have goals that always feel unreachable but some that feel achievable

(Add meme about what's faction points)

Quests for things that are not killing.
Heals
Shielding
Crafting
Have ative house members?
Headshots
Damage taken 
Damage received
Waves completed

I'll think of a few more im sure.