Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

TiddieFlicker and mehnameizjeff
NI_Beginner_EU1
Time stamp: about 9:10 PM UTC

Asking me to leave (that's what I get for helping on beginner mode, by the way) and typing "fuck my ass if you really wanna be here"

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
malong out here doing his best to get the last players of this mod banned
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(04-05-2019, 10:30 PM)Krex Wrote: malong out here doing his best to get the last players of this mod banned

Glossing over the fact that you want low population to justify breaking the rules, who typed anything about bans? These aren't the players the mod needs anyway. Let's be honest here: they're just going to flop off after a month (at most) anyway, and not get anywhere close to contributing to the community.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Just to remind some of you, that in the last report that was made, a report on the forums does not give you the right to say whats on your mind... Like Kaass has said keep it to the topic on hand, in this case there should not be really anyone posting stuff besides the reporter a game admin/dev and the names in the title.
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=4760

If you don't know the rules about what you can and cant do when a report as been made, click and read the link above...

PS Sorry Kass/admins/Irish for commenting. the thread.
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018

Matter has been noted. If that rude chat continues in game THERE WILL be bans issued.