Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Skull Head
Was wondering how much this goes for and if anyone would be willing to sell one. thanks
Drops:

[Image: f11b1e0f907abeaf8f38a352aa710001.png]
Feel Free to add me on Steam for trades, quicker response time.
Prob 250k+?
Like Ghastly Hood and Betrayel
All my legendaries show my pure Gameskill. Savecall.
i would sell one of mine for 300k

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This is that kind of item that actually is not really a gear element, as there are way better head armors costing next to nothing. On the other hand it looks cool and is not common, so it provides the cool factor. I don't think it is possible to name any reasonable price for it. I can remember the prices were very different, I even saw someone pricing it 1m.
(07-05-2019, 10:41 AM)Bobo Wrote: This is that kind of item that actually is not really a gear element, as there are way better head armors costing next to nothing. On the other hand it looks cool and is not common, so it provides the cool factor. I don't think it is possible to name any reasonable price for it. I can remember the prices were very different, I even saw someone pricing it 1m.

[Image: 725458c451ad0b823a479412ebf390a5.png]

ill take 1m each sounds good

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|