Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some idea for bring back old / new players back
(17-05-2019, 08:46 AM)Woody Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 05:52 PM)Malong Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 05:25 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 05:05 PM)Malong Wrote: The Fluffy house was based around this idea, and each attempt/revival of the house has always flopped. There is no precedent for this idea ever being successful.

Thats why i said "New server" which if it fails, there will be old server waiting for everyone to play Big Grin

So it's just like the Fluffy events. There were "old servers" waiting for everyone to play when the event was over.

That.

Nothing is stopping people from doing a 16 man run on beginner. 

For why that's never done atm I would ask why would anyone want to do that? What's the reward for doing this? 

Its "new" well people can already get the new feeling from making a new class and so much more in the game.

Also, nothing is stopping you giving me all your shit so you can start again.
Its not the point tbh.
"Giving me all your shit" Thats the problem here.
There is a lot of player already reached what they want so they wont like the play again.
But think it as like that; if there will be a new server, every loot will be first ingame and loots will be so valuable too.
Ik its already valuable atm too but like still there is thing as;
"Oh i looted sun pike, its shit." Well its but not since every1 have the best items, it looks like shit yeap.
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
(17-05-2019, 03:55 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: There is a lot of player already reached what they want so they wont like the play again.
But think it as like that; if there will be a new server, every loot will be first ingame and loots will be so valuable too.
Ik its already valuable atm too but like still there is thing as;
"Oh i looted sun pike, its shit." Well its but not since every1 have the best items, it looks like shit yeap.

If you're intending on segregating characters aand inventory between rulesets, then I'm guessing you didn't play the game in the early days. Sun Pike, Fiendish Bow, DWP, Obsidian (now Dragon) Axe, and a bunch of other early legendaries were all less than 500k. And if you don't intend on segregating the characters/inventory between these rulesets, what is stopping people from just trading those items over?

People have this irrational romanticized view of the early era of this game. Granted, the current mechanics are very different than those of 2011-2012; but those early days were miserable! You couldn't beat Normal mode without kiting on Knight classes, which were taken out because it was seen as "too easy." There wouldn't even be high tier support items as Sulphur and Lead, to my knowledge, don't drop in Normal anymore. And even if you updated the old mechanics to the current ones, there would still be plenty of wipes and not that much progress. How the hell is that fun? As someone that actually played back then, I would much prefer my overpowered gear.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I think it's a balance personally.

Rag is to easy for a avg team I would say... If rag was a game mode were you did need to plain on each boss wave etc... I think it's crazy you can do a rag run with no communication just standing around like zombies.

We use to have

No prep time - need to save 1 bot
Juggler - need some one to keep picking up gear before it goes away
Heals - use take up 1 person
Cade's - back in the old days we would set up cades for odin and it would take 15mins

I really think rag is to easy atm however that does not mean I want the old version back from 2013.

As suggest in some other thread make odins bots and thors bots have something special.

(07-05-2019, 06:00 AM)Woody Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 10:17 PM)Coconut Wrote: I think on normal+hard mode realism is good. But on rag where u got "Spawns of Loki". Spawns of a god, would make sense to be a little fantasy based. The tricksters are fantasy enough, however Thors chosen & odins chosen are kinda bland. Would love for them to look more like a guard/chosen of a god.
Thor's bots need some way to heal each other but not thor. Maybe some new bot in the wave other than snipers/rangers?

Looking into it Sif is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sif maybe she could be part of the wave as the healer/ranged for the bots. 

Odin's wave could have a time limit until other bosses with no loot chance come in. 

Just think if you take to long on Odin you get 1st Prince 2nd Loke then 3rd Thor. Maybe every 5mins? idk.

Then for Odin's bots, you could have more than 1 type like Bow/Xbows/Pike/Hammer/2h. 

or 

Have 1 of each hero as a Odin's chosen so you have a tank one "jugg" and one with a really good bow "warden" etc...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(16-05-2019, 06:56 PM)Soviet Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I would probably make a return if a server was dedicated to new some sort of ironman character where an more individual approach was taken. I.E. no trading, no auction hall etc.

Meet Trickletics, my Malice-locked Ultimate Ironman. After recently maxing my Repeater Griffin, I decided to up the ante to forge my own journey from scratch. No scamming, no trading, but this time I can't leave Swadian Overgrown. All leading up to eventually taking on one of Nord Invasion's biggest challenges: not using racial slurs.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj2S-1jVsZlgBhnhAvZBb...NS9bDc_hPA]
What would be good is a rotating gamemode at the difficulty of Rag ( maybe a little bit harder) with different bosses, different boss abilities that make a team coordinate in a different way. Also Drops for those bosses that once the mode rotates out ( I would say like every 3-6 months the mode dissapears and comes back a year later).

Looting a rare legendary from a boss that will dissapear/rotate out would be epic.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(18-05-2019, 05:35 AM)Coconut Wrote: What would be good is a rotating gamemode at the difficulty of Rag ( maybe a little bit harder) with different bosses, different boss abilities that make a team coordinate in a different way. Also Drops for those bosses that once the mode rotates out ( I would say like every 3-6 months the mode dissapears and comes back a year later).

Looting a rare legendary from a boss that will dissapear/rotate out would be epic.

It would also entail people in mass playing and not playing to get the highest wanted stuff. Typhoon, Alia, Dead Shot, etc etc...

Look at the upgrades that are already like this... The days when a lot of highly wanted upgrades come out is when we see more people playing. 

Maybe that would be some incentive to buff the others but ye don't think that's the best idea. 

I like events but if it happens to offend is it really an event then if you do it so rarely is it even worth it adding people that play Ni have don't schedule around Ni. 

Look at the people that mist out on this https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=42958 and even then the people that did play such as my self and got nothing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|