Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tier 1 Skirmisher Armors
Both Craftable and Marketplace armors of Skirmisher seem to be worse in both weight/stats than Recruit Quest Set, thus discouraging new players from even crafting those T1 armors

What do I mean?

Swadian Recruit Vest  Weight: 4, Armor 25/10
Marketplace Militia       Weight: 5, Armor 20/10
Level 2 Armorsmith    Weight: 5, Armor 25/12 (Eastern Robe Blue/Brown/Green)
Level 3 Armorsmith    Weight: 5, Armor 25/12 (Skirmisher Gambeson) - More Mats but same stats as Eastern Robes

Not really a motivation to craft these Armors, is it?

Making them more protective is not the role for a Skirmisher to take, so i suggest lowering Weight of the mentioned armors.

Marketplace reduce weight to 3
Eastern Robe reduce weight to 2
Skirmishers Gambeson reduce weight to 1
(23-05-2019, 11:56 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: Both Craftable and Marketplace armors of Skirmisher seem to be worse in both weight/stats than Recruit Quest Set, thus discouraging new players from even crafting those T1 armors

What do I mean?

Swadian Recruit Vest  Weight: 4, Armor 25/10
Marketplace Militia       Weight: 5, Armor 20/10
Level 2 Armorsmith    Weight: 5, Armor 25/12 (Eastern Robe Blue/Brown/Green)
Level 3 Armorsmith    Weight: 5, Armor 25/12 (Skirmisher Gambeson) - More Mats but same stats as Eastern Robes

Not really a motivation to craft these Armors, is it?

Making them more protective is not the role for a Skirmisher to take, so i suggest lowering Weight of the mentioned armors.

Marketplace reduce weight to 3
Eastern Robe reduce weight to 2
Skirmishers Gambeson reduce weight to 1

I plan to do a full cleaning and rework of personal crafting, as there are a ton of items that I'm not even sure a single person owns. Personal crafting has too much stuff spread very thin, and I'll work towards fixing that after a few notable changes come out. Until then, I'll make a spreadsheet and put that project on standby until the time is right. The Eastern Robe and the Skirmisher Gambeson will be a part of this rework.

As for the marketplace stuff, it's strange that the Swadian Recruit set is that good. Originally I intended for it to be on par with early gear as to encourage people to play quests. I'll lightly nerf it and lightly buff the marketplace armours for skirmisher. Thanks.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(23-05-2019, 02:52 PM)Terath Wrote: I plan to do a full cleaning and rework of personal crafting, as there are a ton of items that I'm not even sure a single person owns.

I once have crafted a light highlander armor (i think this was in 2013) but it never went into use and the recipe was only available for like a day or so.

will these items still be a collectible (and tradeable) then?
(23-05-2019, 08:34 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(23-05-2019, 02:52 PM)Terath Wrote: I plan to do a full cleaning and rework of personal crafting, as there are a ton of items that I'm not even sure a single person owns.

I once have crafted a light highlander armor (i think this was in 2013) but it never went into use and the recipe was only available for like a day or so.

will these items still be a collectible (and tradeable) then?

I am unsure on where specific items will go after changes, but I suspect that most affected items will be locked to classes, and ones that are removed will turn into cosmetic items or otherwise unused items.
I don't have any idea what will happen to Light Highlander Armour, but I don't think it will be affected by this change.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off