Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Aventurier Armor (NOW WITH PICTURES)
(25-06-2019, 02:57 PM)Julia. Wrote: We have 3 legendary swords usable by Aven, and 4 legendary 1h usable by sharpshooter. We have a housecrafted Aven sword and one for all heroes and one for personalcrafted for sharpshooter. That makes 10 1h's which an Aven is usable to bring in.

Technically also Wormbane, Splitter, Fire Blade.

I meant Aventurier-only locked swords, not everything they can use. Although, I guess everything they can use would still be applicable; it's not super hard to create the combinations, just time consuming.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
or just do some axe bows like in the perisno mod (pressing x to switch to melee mode) (just the bearded axe ken_repeaterman wants)

i dont think its possible to get one in each hand, the only thing the Warband community ever came up with is a shield looking like a blade, even phantasy calradia never managed to get spells into the left hand

but then again there are mods introducing trebuchets so what do i know is possible xD

but maybe just port all aventurier weapons into one handed crossbows with a "blade" in its shaft like those hidden samurai sword umbrellas
(25-06-2019, 03:43 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: or just do some axe bows like in the perisno mod (pressing x to switch to melee mode) (just the bearded axe ken_repeaterman wants)

i dont think its possible to get one in each hand, the only thing the Warband community ever came up with is a shield looking like a blade, even phantasy calradia never managed to get spells into the left hand

but then again there are mods introducing trebuchets so what do i know is possible xD

but maybe just port all aventurier weapons into one handed crossbows with a "blade" in its shaft like those hidden samurai sword umbrellas

Tried a sword crossbow thing, it didn't really work out. I technically made it work, but the design just looked too goofy. I also feel like adding a crossbow that is ALSO a sword makes the one handers that Aventurier currently has have unnecessary competition with its own items.

And yes, most likely it would use the 'press X to switch the weapon' method. It would be easy to accomplish, simpler and works fine. It would just be cool to duel wield, as always.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Once again. Right now I'm not convinced about the crossbow idea.

When I say that you talk like its hard switching from a weapon to weapon... 

Are you complaining about the animation from taking out a 1h or xbow? 

Are you complaining about not being able to shield as a ranged class? 

Leg is potentially made for it but coming from someone that uses Leg and Hoplite trowing with a shield out would be not much quicker than just pulling it off your back when needed. 

Overall I'm sceptical if this class needs a new xbow... I see Aventurier being closer to Senti then Leg so in saying this do you plan to give Senti a bow called... wait... Blade String! do it for the meme!

Hmm, I did not think the ability to reload an xbow would be so hard to do for one class... 

You could add it to all normal xbows (Eagle, Tosser, Pen,..) so any class, in theory, could kite a bit. 
With this change, you would be justified making Pc slower at the + of something else. Then make Cm have the same stats as Repeaters (slower for more hp). 

Another way like I said would just give it more speed to the class. Having to stop a reload does take skill when kitting but you could just say that's part of the class. Having a class that's hard to use when kiting but can be very rewarding I think would be more intrusting. I have no idea how faster it should be given the avg speed on xbows is well slow. I would make xbows like bows so all have the same speed so only the flight speed and damage goes up. 

About 44 speed would be good for the [speed ones] then the [damage ones] one(s) at 40. Is pene the only damage one?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
a simple way to model a sword into a crossbow would be to just cut off (the model i mean) the handle/hilt of the sword and place it onto the place where the shoulder stock from the crossbow is, this way one would have a crossbow formed sword sheat (just thuink of folded arcs, a long wooden log with a hilt on it) -> the difficult part might be to remove the "sheat" when the crossbow is in use.

This would mean that for example Avenger would become a house crafted one handed crossbow with an integrated avenger sword. this would also give the aventurier the possibility to use a little shield just like a swashbuckler (like woody suggested), without the need to lose the support item. (or a regular crossbow if you still want to snipe with damage)

like this [Image: gum9bwy.png]
since hollowed keeper is not being used in the legendary upgrade of b.h. heavy sallet, hollowed keeper could be remade into a lighter aventurier helmet (1 weight, same stats)

people who already got one have to possibility to change