Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Keenyan
(30-05-2019, 05:27 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: However, purposely not toming for a player is considered trolling. Evidence backing this has not been provided.

For the record:

This was not my intent. I can't prove intent, but I was honestly not reading chat as I was last and focusing on not dying, as well as the possibility of a Wraith and subsequent potential wipe.

(30-05-2019, 05:31 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: As you can see, when he joined game, he wrote something mockfull about my turkish chat, after that type i understand other people are joining in so i stopped.
Cruel is turk already, we were talking with him.

This didn't happen. My screenshot shows you two typed ten messages before I typed even one; and it was just a simple request to type English, of which you are capable.

(30-05-2019, 05:31 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: And the point is, when u're runing and shooting, u can see chat is writing something about "U should do" since its teamplay.
Even tho, i dont even need to write, u must tome us in we have enough tome, we came all the way wave 12 boss, why would you take the boss by yourself?

Addressed here
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.