Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brainy Bots for NI
Wouldn't this be a fine Idea?

https://youtu.be/s53TMI-h190?t=72

Making nord waves a lot more interesting xD
I'm for making the game harder but i don't think this is the way to do it.

If you added this to any bot what happens? The game got harder for any hero that specialized in Polarms/1h/2h or even armour classes. Doing this gives more of a reason to use a wall and only used ranged. 

In saying this i would be ok if Odin and some bosses got a bit smarter. 

As for making the game harder, I would rather a posable nerf to all items by 15-25%. 

I personally think all Boss waves need half the bots or a bit less to be ranged. A good example is w12 rag 

Also, i hope this makes the waves more consistent in terms of overall difficulty for a ranged player. The best example is w9 vs w12 in normal for a ranged class god w12 could be easier than w6... 

So some examples of waves were i think some balancing needs to be done 

w15 in rag 
Make w15 harder. The best nords in game (not bosses) don't even throw shit. I like my idea of we have a fixed 16 bots + Odin and they all betray the hero we are from warden(1) to jugg(16).
Doing this i think it would be fun as maybe people will say.
"aim for Zwei and Mara" 
"dont let the sentry/senti use that sword" 
"go get the warden into ranged" 
"what the fuck is hoplite doing"
etc

w12 vs w15 in cav 
Hmm i would be ok if you traded the bots over so then 15 becomes a more special wave. May need to buff them then nerf the old w15 bots. 

w6 vs w9 in hard 
Give maybe 1/5 of the bots hammers in w12 and 1/5 gets ranged as well. That makes 3/5ths of the bots the way they are atm.

Both waves in hard (w12)
Some of the queen's guard could throw daggers
Nord war marshal needs to have crush though if w9 hard has it 

w6(tyr) 
feels like a shity copy of w3. I think this wave needs new bots in general... Could be a full wave of 2h spears and throwing spears?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The thread in the description is gone oof, but I think by adding this mainly melee classes will have a hard time dealing with this AI. I would rather nerf all ranged classes, especially Warden, Master Peltast, Legionnaire.
If I remember right there is an option in the mod to allow bots over a certain level to have the skills and not others

I use this mod on all of my single player overhauls and it does add a nice layer to the melee fights and it highly customizable
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Oh wow First time hearing of this mod. This will make the game a lot more interesting for sure. I can already imagine how all melee-orientated players (me included) will be crying in pain while trying to play Big Grin

Edit:
Although I really like the idea of major bosses having these abilities
Anybody played mordhau horde mode?(nord invasion mode) they are created best bots ever
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(05-06-2019, 12:59 PM)Berkay Wrote: Anybody played mordhau horde mode?(nord invasion mode) they are created best bots ever
can u build your own character like in NI?
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

Its basically Zombie Survival in CoD u get currency by killing/finishing rounds and buy weps/armor with it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia