Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Normal Deployable Shield
Besides the Wall sized Cade and the Normal sized cade, there is the "Normal Deployable Shield"

My question is, is the Normal Deployable Shield in the same height as the wallcade or like a regular deployable shield or like a normal cade?
Heightwise inbetween regular and wallcade. You should be able to shoot over, but jumping is not possible on regular flat ground.

Its about 1/3 width from a regular cade.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(05-06-2019, 07:51 AM)Julia. Wrote: but jumping is not possible on regular flat ground.

eh? It's harder if the dep is on a hill sure but its a dep you pick where to put it. 

I'm still for deps being like tower in the way you can pick them up again.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(05-06-2019, 07:55 AM)Woody Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 07:51 AM)Julia. Wrote: but jumping is not possible on regular flat ground.

eh? It's harder if the dep is on a hill sure but its a dep you pick where to put it. 

I'm still for deps being like tower in the way you can pick them up again.

I don't see any reason to bring a hill into the comment here, as I stated, it is impossible to jump over on flat terrain, therefore uphill wont make that easier.

Also you pick where to put down a cade for any sort of cade, not only for deps.

The question was about the size of the new cades and as I stated, not how to place or if they should be able to be picked up tbh.

so no safe spot to peek from behind, but more like a stronger dep shield, or as a sideway cade to protect a shielder by creating an aritificial corner?

(along a straight wall, placing the cade at 90° angle and shielder standing in this corner to hold off bots from reaching a main cade)
Its safe to reload behind it and then shoot over as xbow, or as archer as body protection (but not to fully stand behind it). Probably would work as sidecade, but mostly regular cades are used for that (as pointed out, you cant jump over and not many ppl crafted it yet).

ah, i see, thanks

if it would be a bit broader and a bit taller, it would make a good peeking cade to hide behind, but as it is now, its use is rather limited compared to the other cades