Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do we get new players ?
Snip
I like the torturing method, but what if you have no friends?

Btw bannerlord is coming out so just wait for that
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

You're not going to get that many new players with a mod that's 5 years old +  mount and blade even oldder. Most "new" people that play Ni have played it before some time ago.

The appeal of Ni is the slow grind so most "new" and "smart" players will never want to do something like that when the mod is so old. Why join a race when Woody has a 5 year head start? 

I've been saying for years a more constant source of updates would help the most. I don't care about how big the updates are either. Look at fortnite vs apex.

If you don't believe me well what was apexs problem other than having a smaller team than epic games? They wanted to push big updates but in doing so left nothing for the players to do in the meantime.

I'm sure with the rise of the 2 games i could link to some study about smaller but more frequent updates is what you need to do to stay afloat in this game environment.

May as well add its been almost 125 days since the last update so almost a new record!

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Well, only solution is close that 5 year HEAD start.
Which is i already made a thread about it but yea, people like "I dont wanna lose my 5 years gear, but also need players in NI."
Sooo.. better thing to do is wait for Bannerlord
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
restarting mod would lose all old players, not bringing new ones.
we need frequent updates, which the devs cant do, as a lot ppl left the team.
All my legendaries show my pure Gameskill. Savecall.
(14-06-2019, 09:02 AM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: Well, only solution is close that 5 year HEAD start.
[...]
Just bring back the link to Rizon Internet Chat and watch the players flow in!
Rupturers - 17/6/18
Wulfsbane - 10/8/18
Rupturers - 14/06/19
Tempest - 26/06/2021 <3 Never

[Image: giphy.gif]
(14-06-2019, 10:07 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(14-06-2019, 09:02 AM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: Well, only solution is close that 5 year HEAD start.
[...]

I may as well add giving people value for "free" never ends well.

Look at the lottery even if you win the chance you would make good decisions with that cash closer to 0 than 100%.

The richest 1% in anything are people that work for it or have stupid luck. You getting free value will not help your bad trading habits.

Even in a magic world were i gift you 100m in value i would expect most people to lose it or do nothing with it in some time frame. Only a few will make a profit and even then we still have the 1% in that group that made the best trades.

how about ditching RNG player selection on Boss loot.

instead of rng on legendaries, everyone in the team defeating the boss gets 1 legendary material, which can be forged into (a random?) legendaries

defeating odin and looting with a bit of luck results in everyone looting 1 legendary piece. This was loot is fairly distributed and not totally luck based.

instead make it luck based what legendary item one gets: 1 random legendary from 50 legendary parts, or if one wants a specific type e.g. Head armor = 60 parts, Body Armor = 80 parts, or if one wants a inf Class legendary= 100 parts

some might not want these pieces and instead sell them for better gear (rookies for example) or sell unwanted legendaries for pieces (WTS Dwarf Axe for 20 pieces, WTS AGS for 40 pieces, WTS zephyr for 200 pieces, WTS dragon axe for 50 parts)

maybe for sturgian invasion Wink
(14-06-2019, 10:45 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: how about ditching RNG player selection on Boss loot.

instead of rng on legendaries, everyone in the team defeating the boss gets 1 legendary material, which can be forged into (a random?) legendaries

defeating odin and looting with a bit of luck results in everyone looting  1 legendary piece. This was loot is fairly distributed and not totally luck based.

instead make it luck based what legendary item one gets: 1 random legendary from 50 legendary parts, or if one wants a specific type e.g. Head armor = 60 parts, Body Armor = 80 parts, or if one wants a inf Class legendary= 100 parts

some might not want these pieces and instead sell them for better gear (rookies for example) or sell unwanted legendaries for pieces (WTS Dwarf Axe for 20 pieces, WTS AGS for 40 pieces, WTS zephyr for 200 pieces, WTS dragon axe for 50 parts)

maybe for sturgian invasion Wink

You just put a fixed value on things... even more so if you can trade the "pieces"

In theory, most things would be the same price as it's we the consumer that values things higher than others.

Eb, Dur, Ab, Mjonir 
Pride, Legacy, Ironsong
-
Alia, Dead Shot, Typhoon, Temp
Eagle, Ullrs, Stag
-
Mangler, Elegy
Jorm, Navel, Pok
-
Rups, Glory, Malice
Daggers, Twigs
-
Sok, Tower, Vigilance
Nobel B, Phoenix

Zephyr, Rending 
Black arrows, Onyx
-
Dwp, Mor, Wulfsbane
Exc, Reb, Stinger
Illus, Rw, Sw

All of that maybe the same value or by line or by the group. 

Like i don't even know if an Orange loot would be cheaper than a red one. I would hope so but there is no reason why it should be less other than we the player have said it should be less. (even tho some items don't follow this rule)