Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request - Hurricane/Shieldton (Ban evasion)
So I got home from work to grind some NI for yet another legendary (Which I'm assuming my past 3 weren't legit lol), to find a message that I was banned for ban envasion.

Quote:Seeing your previous unban request was not cleared yet by the development team and by you withdrawing your unban request on the forum account Shieldton, we have decided to ban your account. You may request an unban on the forums.

I'm not going to make any excuses I ban evaded and got caught two weeks later doing so after grinding for a bit on some Ragnarok servers, supposively having the most fun I've had on warband for years. I knew what I was doing, pretty stupid of me, but during my time ban evading I respected the rules and treated other players nicely. I'm sure many top level players recognise me a bit more now and would gladly say that I was well behaved and they would not think twice of me being a ban evader.

Now obviously the question is, why would I ban evade if I have an on-going request? 
To awnser this is pretty simple, I just had doubt that the request would even be acknolwedged due to waiting patiently for over week and not getting a response. I judged that the best idea to ever play this mod again with some old friends would be to evade and hope for a good outcome. The only outcome was an admin (Terath?) banning the current account.

To conclude, I know my chances of being banned are probably even lower than before, perhaps even reaching into the minus'. But hopefully anyone who has played with me in public runs will agree I treated everyone with respect and played according to the rules.

- Hurricane

Just a little sidenote: I currently have Cruels hurricane bow in my inventory, unless it was already removed, if he could get it back as I feel bad for perhaps losing his items.
Cheers.
Thanks for putting effort into this unban request by acknowledging you mistake of ban evasion.
Our initial plan was to unban your main account, but some delays stalled the clearance, something we have to apologize for not getting a swift reply.

Seeing you have no bad history on your alt we have decided to lift the ban on your alt account. As for punishment, we will keep your main banned (which is probably for the better seeing the wealth comparison between the two accounts). Keep up with your good behaviour and you'll have a wonderful time in NordInvasion.

Note to others: ban evading is probably the most stupidest you can do. It's very easy for the development team to find out if someone is ban evading (ask LarsF). If you have made an unban request, just wait it out, it'll get sorted eventually.
Wow, wasn't expecting such a swift reply, thanks everyone!