Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Winter's Summer Ragnarok Challenge
Are Teutonic Robes considered a collectible?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(17-06-2019, 07:41 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Are people allowed to swap characters mid run?

For Normal yes, for Hard Mode no.  I will add this to the rule block.

(17-06-2019, 07:57 PM)Malong Wrote: Are Teutonic Robes considered a collectible?

Kip says no.
(17-06-2019, 08:01 PM)Winter Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 07:57 PM)Malong Wrote: Are Teutonic Robes considered a collectible?

Kip says no.

Are Teutonic Robes considered "Secret special reward(s) ??? !!! ???"

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
any chance some dev will record him/herself while playing as a nord? (and put it on the NI-Youtube channel for those who cannot attend to watch later)
(17-06-2019, 08:04 PM)Malong Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 08:01 PM)Winter Wrote:

Kip says no.

Are Teutonic Robes considered "Secret special reward(s) ??? !!! ???"

Terath said no.  Terath also said that "Secret special reward(s) ??? !!! ???" are still being worked on Sad

(17-06-2019, 08:08 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: any chance some dev will record him/herself while playing as a nord? (and put it on the NI-Youtube channel for those who cannot attend to watch later)

I can do this, but I was personally wondering if the players could do this for me to watch afterwards since that is what I'm thinking will be more interesting.
Are multiple teams winning the "If you clear" under "Hard Mode Rewards?" or is it the fastest team that clears it?

(17-06-2019, 08:16 PM)Malong Wrote: Are multiple teams winning the "If you clear" under "Hard Mode Rewards?" or is it the fastest team that clears it?

Every team that clears gets those rewards.
This is a really good idea (winter I'm assuming you came up with this) and could be quite good fun.

bring back teutonic robes.
Loots: 18
(17-06-2019, 08:24 PM)Winter Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 08:16 PM)Malong Wrote: Are multiple teams winning the "If you clear" under "Hard Mode Rewards?" or is it the fastest team that clears it?

Can Teutonic Robes re-enter the game as an orange legendary?

(17-06-2019, 08:35 PM)Malong Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 08:24 PM)Winter Wrote:

Can Teutonic Robes re-enter the game as an orange legendary?

orange legendaries armos usable for t3 would be really nice (similar to grinder helmets which were semi legendaries usable by both sergeant and commando, now griffon bascinets)