Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Winter's Summer Ragnarok Challenge
(17-06-2019, 08:35 PM)Malong Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 08:24 PM)Winter Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 08:16 PM)Malong Wrote: Are multiple teams winning the "If you clear" under "Hard Mode Rewards?" or is it the fastest team that clears it?

Every team that clears gets those rewards.

Can Teutonic Robes re-enter the game as an orange legendary?

[Image: voGMGTr.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 08:08 PM)Winter Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 08:04 PM)Malong Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 08:01 PM)Winter Wrote:
(17-06-2019, 07:57 PM)Malong Wrote: Are Teutonic Robes considered a collectible?

Kip says no.

Are Teutonic Robes considered "Secret special reward(s) ??? !!! ???"

Terath said no.  Terath also said that "Secret special reward(s) ??? !!! ???" are still being worked on Sad

[17:49]
Terath:
Nvm
I'm combing slack and I can't find where I said no
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Eh I feel like the idea of this is great but it rewards the people with the best gear too much. 

If you made it we needed to use some sort of event gear or even market place gear this event would be more about skill and less about what the team has.

"Each team will be allowed to reschedule one time" Why? like i would rather it be 0 at all and it seems strange you allow 1 tome but 0 barrels. 
Be interesting if once you get killed well you're done meaning teams would need to play extra safe.  

This does seem like a lot of work on your end to go to all of this. Given the right steps were put in you could just say record it and put it on youtube.

1. I would update the tab menu so it shows what version of the map you are on. Doing this means an update could be put out so only recording from the newest update is counted. Doing this also means teams can try as much as they want in the time frame. I would maybe say you can't skip so you could use the count down as a reference to see if the video was 1.25x or something even smaller. Guess you can't skip spawning so guess thats not needed. 

2. I would think about making it on an event server were we all have the same map. Doing this would maybe give new light to maps we the "fast kids" don't normally play. 

3. I would probably make Royal Assassin/Trickster spawn on every wave from when they normally spawn. Doing this will take 1 more variable out of the equation. Im sure the winning team for this event will be super lucky with getting almost 0 Tricksters.

I really do like the idea of this event and hope to see others like it.

Could do a solo/duo for rag, hard and cav. 
Given event gear and other factors, it will be more of a skill thing than this event.

Could do a race to lvl up someone from 0 to 52. 
Teams enter in groups of maybe 4 with one of them being the level 0 and the others being dps/ other heroes. 

The event would be done by giving the 4 ids to Winter or who ever so he could see if one was the 0 and the others were maybe different heroes?
Given the event would start at the same time for everyone people would rush to beginner then in time normal, hard and last rag.  

The event would take over days/weeks not just the 1 day. 

Could do locked heroes 
Doing this event with only Inf would be fun.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(18-06-2019, 06:25 AM)Woody Wrote: "Each team will be allowed to reschedule one time" Why? like i would rather it be 0 at all and it seems strange you allow 1 tome but 0 barrels. 
Be interesting if once you get killed well you're done meaning teams would need to play extra safe.

Please reread the sentence you quoted.

(18-06-2019, 06:25 AM)Woody Wrote: This does seem like a lot of work on your end to go to all of this. Given the right steps were put in you could just say record it and put it on youtube.

1. I would update the tab menu so it shows what version of the map you are on. Doing this means an update could be put out so only recording from the newest update is counted. Doing this also means teams can try as much as they want in the time frame. I would maybe say you can't skip so you could use the count down as a reference to see if the video was 1.25x or something even smaller. Guess you can't skip spawning so guess thats not needed.

I will be present at every run playing as said "sentient Nords," so the validity of each run is not in question. 

(18-06-2019, 06:25 AM)Woody Wrote: 2. I would think about making it on an event server were we all have the same map. Doing this would maybe give new light to maps we the "fast kids" don't normally play.

Predetermining the maps was discussed, but we opted to allow teams to choose their own maps for this event. It may be experimented with in the future if this kind of event happens again.

(18-06-2019, 06:25 AM)Woody Wrote: 3. I would probably make Royal Assassin/Trickster spawn on every wave from when they normally spawn. Doing this will take 1 more variable out of the equation. Im sure the winning team for this event will be super lucky with getting almost 0 Tricksters.

There will be no Royal Assassins as all runs will be Ragnarok mode. Hard Mode refers only to the Ragnarok Challenge Run being completed in a self-imposed "Hard Mode" in which no Resurrection Tomes are used.

Tricksters are likely to have some tweaks for this event.

(18-06-2019, 06:25 AM)Woody Wrote: I really do like the idea of this event and hope to see others like it.

I am glad to hear this. Hopefully there will be enough interest gathered for this to be a possibility.
(18-06-2019, 07:05 AM)Winter Wrote:
(18-06-2019, 06:25 AM)Woody Wrote: "Each team will be allowed to reschedule one time" Why? like i would rather it be 0 at all and it seems strange you allow 1 tome but 0 barrels. 

Please reread the sentence you quoted.

Guess i read that as resurrect. rip

(18-06-2019, 07:05 AM)Winter Wrote: Predetermining the maps was discussed, but we opted to allow teams to choose their own maps for this event.  It may be experimented with in the future if this kind of event happens again.

"In the event that two or more teams clear the run, the team with the faster time wins"

If it turns out the same 3 maps are being picked you may as well pick one for the event. An event done on maps that don't get played much i feel would be more interesting. This is where the map could be a "slow" map. Teams would maybe take big risks and try to shield/cade closer and closer to the spawn.

Some "shit map" may turn into the "good map". Lots of maps people think are slow i personly think could be done a lot closer to spawn. Yes the closer you get the harder it normally gets but on some maps, i do see places that could work out with good dps/cades.

I forget the map name but ive done hard runs here. Doing a rag run would be posable yet i don't think it has been done
[Image: 4b37a2497388866914d1edfe5583d354.jpg]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
*In before Faravin brings back all the NI sweats from the grave*
Loots: 18
In addition to Woody ideas. Another event idea: parallel defence. Two 8-players teams speedrun Rag waves on special symmetric (mirrored or just 2 copies of same assets) map with invisible wall. Though will require not only mapmaking, but also programming, because teams should be able to skip simultateously. Or every team has timer automatically starting and stopping every wave, fastest team wins. Map should be something like First Defence section with main gatehouse and bridge (it even has little shooting positions), more then enough for 8 players teams anyway.
Do the backups get the rewards if they're on standby but not in the run?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(20-06-2019, 12:53 AM)Malong Wrote: Do the backups get the rewards if they're on standby but not in the run?

No
Will we be able to pick which server region we will be doing the run on or will it be on the same region for every team?
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]