Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quests for RG
RG needs its own quests. This infantry class can't kill every enemy 500 times, very rarely it has to slash. Therefore, almost all the quests pass him by. People very grudgingly play for RG, and go they only when there is an urgent the need for after all all all want to end "Rise from the ashes." 
The game for RG is ungrateful - you will die, you get only Assist Experience and you will not be able to kill a lot of bots to complete the quest, you will not be able to collect a lot of gold, you can lose your loot because the game for RG suggests that you protect the team with a shield and it happens that the wave is delayed and loot will get everything except you, because you have been too long afk defended the team. 

Dear community offer something
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
nice.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
increase loot chance (old boots and ailadrodds) for rg by 1%

there.

(to prevent abusing this, only when less or maximum 3 RG on server)
(25-06-2019, 05:28 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: RG needs its own quests. This infantry class can't kill every enemy 500 times, very rarely it has to slash. Therefore, almost all the quests pass him by. People very grudgingly play for RG, and go they only when there is an urgent the need for after all all all want to end "Rise from the ashes." 
The game for RG is ungrateful - you will die, you get only Assist Experience and you will not be able to kill a lot of bots to complete the quest, you will not be able to collect a lot of gold, you can lose your loot because the game for RG suggests that you protect the team with a shield and it happens that the wave is delayed and loot will get everything except you, because you have been too long afk defended the team. 

I support this, as RG you don't get much kills so you don't get the extra gold for the kill. For example as Warden you get much more gold than a RG in one run.
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
(25-06-2019, 07:11 PM)Stockfisch Wrote:
(25-06-2019, 05:28 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: RG needs its own quests. This infantry class can't kill every enemy 500 times, very rarely it has to slash. Therefore, almost all the quests pass him by. People very grudgingly play for RG, and go they only when there is an urgent the need for after all all all want to end "Rise from the ashes." 

I support this, as RG you don't get much kills so you don't get the extra gold for the kill. For example as Warden you get much more gold than a RG in one run.
It's also the safest class to play on any given wave...
As an RG my deaths tend to drop to close to none
Meaning I'm alive for more bot kills and so have a higher chance of loot

The real problem with RG is people just go AFK as them and so start to miss loot
To solve that issue I just repair my shield after each wave
Never been marked as AFK since I started doing so
(25-06-2019, 07:41 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

The real problem with RG is people just go AFK as them and so start to miss loot
That's why RGs should get a quest

(25-06-2019, 07:41 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

It's also the safest class to play on any given wave...
As an RG my deaths tend to drop to close to none
Meaning I'm alive for more bot kills and so have a higher chance of loot
Not really, because you are the first target of the Nords.
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
Quest: for example in normal you have to shield 1000 hitpoints. In hard 20000 hitpoints. In rag 50000 hitpoints
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

Picking and playing Royal Guard is a choice though. You known in advance that the amount of kills you make is close to zero. Buffing the drop rate for just royal guards seems ridiculous to me. Also seeing account wide quests aren't a thing yet I highly doubt any quest can be thought of that is not to be abused yet RG compatible, we do welcome any suggestions
add a quest for repairing your shield
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(25-06-2019, 09:18 PM)Coconut Wrote: add a quest for repairing your shield

I'm already seeing people abusing that.