Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hoplite Spears on Horseback
Hoplite spears currently lack a horseback stab when in (what would on land be) 1h mode. The defining ability of the class is using its unique spears alongside shields, so I see little reason not to allow this while riding. Slashing polearms were given the horseback swing to exploit their own respective strength in cav; hoplites deserve the same.
also sarissa - ebonwood pike - jormungandr.

pikeman as a whole is shitty enough as a cav class due to low field of throwing.

most weps like dragon halberd or eastern glaive only have thrust when they should be usable like khergit glaives as side swing weps

having longer spears than lancers is their only advantage
Can't put hoplite spears in 1h mode even tho ingame its being held in 1 hand.... 

You can swig Elegant Flamberge at 166 long on Inf yet I cant swig my Mangler Etc. 

Ebonwood Pike

Swing Damage 49p
Thrust Damage 49p
Length 285
Speed 97
Weight 2

Pikeman

vs

[Image: 4293cb5c4c49a5492c33ac800125b0b3.png]

Seeing how Lances can be used with a shield but a "spear" would still be a 2 hander i see it as fair.

Pikeman with throwing could do with a change but people are comparing it with Sniper were you can get up to 300 arrows... Yea, throwing needs a change on cav to be any good but at the same time plz don't think 300 arrows on 1 person is not op. Having Black Arrows or Onyx is a joke in the ammo area on cav and even more in "normal" game play.

Who needs 200 arrows for Rag? Who needs over 100 bolts other Repeaterman (think he needs his own bolts)

What's the point of having ammo boxes were most rag runs a Warden with good stuff may never use them at all.

Pikeman needs some way to get ammo easier on cav sure. Make big ammo just give you stakes of ammo so it would have a reason it's even a thing.

The only use it got over the years is when we had the old healing system. You needed ammo/big ammo/or just a normal one to refill heals. Now... what is the use for it?

This also will give a reason to play Siege Engineer on cav other than barrels I guess???

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|