Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Are you agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
21.88%
7 21.88%
No
78.13%
25 78.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remove server join on wave 13
(06-07-2019, 06:25 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 02:21 PM)Forward Wrote: As title says.

(06-07-2019, 02:40 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Please be a bit more descriptive if you want us to consider this request. The title has a lot of different meanings and we can't look into your brain to figure out exactly what you want

When new players join already running server it creates great effort/loot chance disbalance between players and encourage server hopping. Instead starting new runs should be encouraged.

Partial solution of this might be disabling ability for new joining players to be respawned after wave 12 end if they were not playing on wave 1-12 (so if someone crashed and rejoined he might be respawned).

Hope it's descriptive enough.
So make wave 12 not a spawn wave?
Make it so if you join after wave 9 you can't be tomed?

Can I ask what the point of this is?

12 is still spawn wave, but not for new joined players.
The point is encourage players to start runs rather then server hoping from one wave 13 to another. Tedious and boring first waves should be more rewarding. Such change will achieve it, your reward is ability to loot Prince/Ragnar/Odin.

(06-07-2019, 07:21 PM)PioPio Wrote: I don't think that players that just ended their run should be unable to join another server just because it's w12. Imagine if like 3-4 people left the server before w12 spawn. The run gets a lot harder to finish without other people being able to fill in the spots. Not a very good idea imo.

The run doesn't get a lot of harder, because there are less bots too.
I totally agree with her. Because there is he joins the server wave 12 and imagine he made 10 kill in the runs and he loot a legendary on odin. Then there are the other players who play since the wave 1 which are 60/70/80/90/100 kill and which they have nothing. While actively participating in the success of the run.
blux
Still that new joined player misses all lootchances before.
I personally only looted on runs where I was there the entire run, on average on W12 (W12, W12, W8, W15, W13). The chance to join W12 and then loot is very small. Compared to that the time wasted/impact through tomes not bought is way bigger as that would apply on anyone joining W10 after the respawn has happend.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
just distribute  hard loot like heavy cloth or hardened metal x5 on Nord warlord (sometimes) or nord commander on normal and you might get more players to play normal from beginning

or 5 basic leather

or 5 mixed glue

or 5 assorted ammunation

from w6 bosses rarely

for hard 3 silk
3bone dust
3 dye

for rag 1 perfected metal
1 hardened leather
1 brass bar

something like this