Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

History Of Legendaries On The Auction Hall
(08-07-2019, 07:35 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: I haven't played for a long time. Somebody explain to me what happened with the price of legendary?
Why is Aurora worth 1.5? AGS - 2, VGS - 2, Sun Glaive - 1.2. It's even cheaper than craft, more than the worst ones. What happened?
Judging by the prices during this time, there was a third class legendary of a different color

Deflation coupled with no or very low demand for most legendaries.
probably because people need money asap for legendary upgrades, which are only available for a short time. so you either play like a madman or sell your legendaries in the AH cheap or trade like a pro
Only point to come out of this, there is no defined price on any legendary.

That and this thread is a waste of time.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(08-07-2019, 08:06 PM)Falankos Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 07:35 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: I haven't played for a long time. Somebody explain to me what happened with the price of legendary?
Why is Aurora worth 1.5? AGS - 2, VGS - 2, Sun Glaive - 1.2. It's even cheaper than craft, more than the worst ones. What happened?
Judging by the prices during this time, there was a third class legendary of a different color

Deflation coupled with no or very low demand for most legendaries.

(08-07-2019, 08:13 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: probably because people need money asap for legendary upgrades, which are only available for a short time. so you either play like a madman or sell your legendaries in the AH cheap or trade like a pro

That + ill add.

Most people atm don't want an orange loot when a 1 hero house crafted item will be the same stats.

Yes, it better because of usability but by the time you are at that stage you will have the money for hero. 

The 2 orange loots that still have some sort of value other than ranged weapons is Torch and Fang. 

If we take a look at crafting... we don't have anything here like them. It gets better we don't have any red version of Torch and Fang so its the most wanted 1h for xbow atm. 

Once they get put into the game and a few of them drop/get crafted expect the price to tank as well. 

I'm for 1 hero locked house crafted stuff being the same stats as orange stuff but feel like orange loots could be like the old times where sum where usable by all or at least fewer requirements being tr1-tr3.

Also.

Godwood Lance

[Image: 093235bebd19760b0be5956e7f967840.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
lowest godwood lance sold was 1,5m

i don't have a picture
(09-07-2019, 07:20 AM)Woody Wrote: I'm for 1 hero locked house crafted stuff being the same stats as orange stuff but feel like orange loots could be like the old times where sum where usable by all or at least fewer requirements being tr1-tr3.

I don't have a picture, but that probably would not increase the values. People just don't want most orange items anymore with the dwindling population and many players sharing items in shops, progression of player base such that basically everyone has a hero and wants best in slot gear, and saturation of most of these orange legendaries caused by 6-7 years of drops. The only valuable oens are either prestige items (Dragon Arrows/Bolts/Sword) or not completely replaced by something else (Torch).
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(09-07-2019, 01:03 PM)Malong Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 07:20 AM)Woody Wrote: I'm for 1 hero locked house crafted stuff being the same stats as orange stuff but feel like orange loots could be like the old times where sum where usable by all or at least fewer requirements being tr1-tr3.

I don't have a picture, but that probably would not increase the values. People just don't want most orange items anymore with the dwindling population and many players sharing items in shops, progression of player base such that basically everyone has a hero and wants best in slot gear, and saturation of most of these orange legendaries caused by 6-7 years of drops. The only valuable oens are either prestige items (Dragon Arrows/Bolts/Sword) or not completely replaced by something else (Torch).

Never said it would increase the values. It could do but that's not the reasoning behind it and even then i would think some items may need stats changes if they become useable by all.

Changing the usability makes the step bigger by some small amount going from 1 hero house crafted to orange. Atm, that jump as people are aware is so small it not worth it in a lot of cases.

Making Fell Edge and others usable by all again changes almost nothing other giving orange loots something, not even the reds and most craftables have.

Hmm doing this means Inf could use tosser, pene and dragon bolts... Eh maybe that's a tr1 xbow item or a dev can decide on that.

(09-07-2019, 03:20 PM)Woody Wrote: Never said it would increase the values it may do but that's not the reasoning behind it. 

Changing the usability makes the step bigger by some small amount going from 1 hero house crafted to orange. Atm, that jump as people are aware is so small it not worth it in a lot of cases.

Making Fell Edge and others usable by all again changes almost nothing other giving orange loots something, not even the reds and most craftables have.

Cool, let's add an unrelated comment to an ongoing discussion that you quoted.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(09-07-2019, 03:21 PM)Malong Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 03:20 PM)Woody Wrote: Never said it would increase the values it may do but that's not the reasoning behind it. 

Cool, let's add an unrelated comment to an ongoing discussion that you quoted.

I'll be here all week or make that 4 weeks.

(09-07-2019, 03:21 PM)Malong Wrote: Cool, let's add an unrelated comment to an ongoing discussion that you quoted.

paranoia is a bad thing
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate