Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Deathmatch Servers
So I'm not exactly sure why they're gone now, but it would be great if we could get them back. It was fun to spawn wraiths and have them fight each other (classic wraith fighting, gotta place your bets on which wraith will win!) and other players and to build cades in the tree fort (picture attached). I don't care what region/regions they come back for, but it would be nice to have one, even if it's only one server.
[Image: GnT5YGY.png]

So many bodies... And wraithfighting is like dog fighting but without the dogs and controversy, as wraiths are hellspawn.
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]

They are the Tournament severs now
Winter said something about turning them back but then he left
I hope someone turning them back, because there are no turnaments atm and the Deathmatch Server was funny

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...6D5520771/
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
(07-07-2019, 05:02 PM)Stockfisch Wrote: I hope someone turning them back, because there are no turnaments atm and the Deathmatch Server was funny

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...6D5520771/

oooh i remember that tower Big Grin

it also was a really good way for people arguing which class is best - let them fight it out on the training grounds.

maps with candle to let you teleport in the sky and fall down or in a cage somewhere was funny aswell

also a good place to gather before starting a run (like a lobby so to say)
@Winter
@Winter
@Winter
@Kip
@Kip
@Kip  
open pls
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Your wish has been granted. Let me know if anything looks odd or if any maps are missing.

ps. I am not sure if barricades still function as they are supposed to be in deathmatch

Edit: big oof, looks like the configs are stuck. gimme some time

fixed
cant open doors, some candles are missing (to the flying cage near the beer bottle)

cades nor medikits nor barrel works
Doors can be opened for a specific team only, try switching to another team. Barricades and possibly med kits should work in a near patch
(07-07-2019, 08:20 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Your wish has been granted. Let me know if anything looks odd or if any maps are missing.

ps. I am not sure if barricades still function as they are supposed to be in deathmatch

Edit: big oof, looks like the configs are stuck. gimme some time

fixed

Thank you !!